Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

God doesn't play hide and seek with us , if you seek god he will show himself to you .

So you have to convince yourself that God exists before it shows its self, that would probably work with anything, If I could convince myself that unicorns exist I am sure that I would then believe in their existence.

So you have to convince yourself that God exists before it shows its self, that would probably work with anything, If I could convince myself that unicorns exist I am sure that I would then believe in their existence.

You mean there aren't any unicorns, long necked geese, humpy back camels or chimpanzees? I'm so forlorn:suspect:

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 20:12 ----------

Its concious choice to seek god out and it has to come from your heart not mine , my faith is my faith , Your faith if you find faith is your faith ,

I'm not looking for it, I gave up hide and seek

So why the idiocy of repeatedly asking people of faith to provide proof?

Makes no sense.

Because there are plenty of people of faith who claim to be able to prove the existence of god. For example Mr Fisk who thinks he did it on this very thread only a few pages ago. :hihi:

Aside from that there are plenty of people who think they have evidence, like teeny who started talking about miracles earlier, as well as the stuff about man and dinosaurs coexisting.

The whole 'it's all about faith' thing is just a cop out last resort they pull out when the evidence and arguments have been knocked down.

It's a fun little exercise.

Edited by flamingjimmy