Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

There is no right and wrong, there is only opinion on what is right and wrong and people do not share the same opinions, what might be right for you will be wrong for others and what is right for them will be wrong for you. And assuming God exists you can not know which version of right and wrong he prefers.

as a parent are you going to choose to bring up your child to lie , steal , cheat , murder etc ? If you are a christian you will be bringing your child up to know whats right in the light of what God says through the bible. teaching a child is good ways of behaving and what is acceptable and what isn't , these are very important ways. The bible tells us how to bring our children up that's how christians should bring their children up.

as a parent are you going to choose to bring up your child to lie , steal , cheat , murder etc ? If you are a christian you will be bringing your child up to know whats right in the light of what God says through the bible. teaching a child is good ways of behaving and what is acceptable and what isn't , these are very important ways. The bible tells us how to bring our children up that's how christians should bring their children up.

Would you mind responding to post #632, please?

as a parent are you going to choose to bring up your child to lie , steal , cheat , murder etc ?

That would depend on were you live, if lying stealing cheating and killing is the only way to survive then why is it wrong?

If you are a christian you will be bringing your child up to know whats right in the light of what God says through the bible. teaching a child is good ways of behaving and what is acceptable and what isn't , these are very important ways. The bible tells us how to bring our children up that's how christians should bring their children up.

The bible is not described as being the word of God, it is simply a collection of stories passed down over several generation before eventually being written down, so whilst it might tell you what is right and wrong and how to bring up your children it only applies if choose for it to apply.

I know i said i wouldn't come on here again but I'm going to have to respond to this. I have led a life just as good as yours without any help from any fairies be it God, Father Christmas or Easter Bunny and so have thousands of others. If your child was on the receiving end of a brutal crime would you forgive the perpetrator and if not would your God forgive them for you? Would your child still believe in God? If not then the low life would go to heaven according to you if he begged forgiveness but your child would go to the other place. If on the other hand your child still believed he would come face to face with the low life in eternity. What is the point in your Gods justice system if he says commit any abomination you want but say sorry and up you come. Would he have taken Hitler in if he'd said sorry?

What was it that you saw and how did you know it was God?

I saw the faith of my parents with regards to believing the impossible which happened for them , they were to old to have a child naturally , my mum having had Tb of the stomach during the second world war ! They were told by the church of England adoptions society that they were past the correct age , yet they got me from them , When my dad died when I was 5 , I saw the provision of care for myself and for my mother who was very shocked at his sudden death , We moved to Sheffield to be with family, I saw my mother restored to full health and able to cope with life , no help from other organisations as there was none when I was young. I saw provision given to me in the form of being able to attend a very costly school for 2 years , which was loving , caring and kind. My friend lost her father at the same time yet she didn't receive the care or provision that I had.( which is sad) People used to say no you wont do that or won't get that but we prayed and asked god to give us what was needed and our prayers we answered in more ways than i can ever tell you. As a child you see things very simply and you see the reality of the situations . Thats how I saw God and still do

---------- Post added 12-01-2015 at 15:30 ----------

That would depend on were you live, if lying stealing cheating and killing is the only way to survive then why is it wrong?

The bible is not described as being the word of God, it is simply a collection of stories passed down over several generation before eventually being written down, so whilst it might tell you what is right and wrong and how to bring up your children it only applies if choose for it to apply.

I know places out in Africa which that the way to survive but we encourage honesty, honourable business dealings and we say thou shalt not kill ! Because if you live like this then there are serious consequences from this kind of behaviour , prison , not being able to find a job or have a loving relationship or a future hope

as Christians we believe the word in the bible is the inspired word of God and as such we use it for teaching us how to live , how to bring our children up , how to behave within marriage , how to live a life which is pleasing to God

---------- Post added 12-01-2015 at 15:37 ----------

I know i said i wouldn't come on here again but I'm going to have to respond to this. I have led a life just as good as yours without any help from any fairies be it God, Father Christmas or Easter Bunny and so have thousands of others. If your child was on the receiving end of a brutal crime would you forgive the perpetrator and if not would your God forgive them for you? Would your child still believe in God? If not then the low life would go to heaven according to you if he begged forgiveness but your child would go to the other place. If on the other hand your child still believed he would come face to face with the low life in eternity. What is the point in your Gods justice system if he says commit any abomination you want but say sorry and up you come. Would he have taken Hitler in if he'd said sorry?

I have to say the loss of a child to brutal crimes , actually in Zimbabwe many children i have know have been murdered by Zano PF and yes I can forgive them for that because God tells us to forgive , it doesn't make it easy and can be very hard but there is a peace when you get there .

If adolf Hitler asked to be forgiven from his heart yes he will go to heaven as this is why Jesus died for the lost so they can be with Jesus when they pass from this life.

Edited by teeny

I saw the faith of my parents with regards to believing the impossible which happened for them , they were to old to have a child naturally , my mum having had Tb of the stomach during the second world war ! They were told by the church of England adoptions society that they were past the correct age , yet they got me from them , When my dad died when I was 5 , I saw the provision of care for myself and for my mother who was very shocked at his sudden death , We moved to Sheffield to be with family, I saw my mother restored to full health and able to cope with life , no help from other organisations as there was none when I was young. I saw provision given to me in the form of being able to attend a very costly school for 2 years , which was loving , caring and kind. My friend lost her father at the same time yet she didn't receive the care or provision that I had.( which is sad) People used to say no you wont do that or won't get that but we prayed and asked god to give us what was needed and our prayers we answered in more ways than i can ever tell you. As a child you see things very simply and you see the reality of the situations . Thats how I saw God and still do

---------- Post added 12-01-2015 at 15:30 ----------

I know places out in Africa which that the way to survive but we encourage honesty, honourable business dealings and we say thou shalt not kill ! Because if you live like this then there are serious consequences from this kind of behaviour , prison , not being able to find a job or have a loving relationship or a future hope

as Christians we believe the word in the bible is the inspired word of God and as such we use it for teaching us how to live , how to bring our children up , how to behave within marriage , how to live a life which is pleasing to God

---------- Post added 12-01-2015 at 15:37 ----------

I have to say the loss of a child to brutal crimes , actually in Zimbabwe many children i have know have been murdered by Zano PF and yes I can forgive them for that because God tells us to forgive , it doesn't make it easy and can be very hard but there is a peace when you get there .

If adolf Hitler asked to be forgiven from his heart yes he will go to heaven as this is why Jesus died for the lost so they can be with Jesus when they pass from this life.

You would have got these things anyway as we are a benevolent country in general. If your God is so perfect I ask this. If the Jews murdered by Hitler did not forgive Hitler or get chance to beg forgiveness of your omnipotent God then they would not go to heaven even if they led a life which is on a parallel with yours but the man who ordered to slaughter of millions will be welcome in heaven if he said sorry. That's not my idea of compassion

It sounds like you saw that people helped your family and you decided that it was God's doing. Would that be fair to say?

You would have got these things anyway as we are a benevolent country in general. If your God is so perfect I ask this. If the Jews murdered by Hitler did not forgive Hitler or get chance to beg forgiveness of your omnipotent God then they would not go to heaven even if they led a life which is on a parallel with yours but the man who ordered to slaughter of millions will be welcome in heaven if he said sorry. That's not my idea of compassion

No I wouldn't have got the things I was given other children weren't treated in this way !! as there was nothing here then for widows in my mums position .

The Bible tells us to forgive and keeps on telling us to forgive as he forgives us . I have forgive Mugabe for what he does to the poorest of the poor , the children which disappear , I have to forgive totally not hold on to it , we are told always to forgive , God forgives even the vilest offender if he truly repents before he meets God. God is merciful !

---------- Post added 12-01-2015 at 16:37 ----------

It sounds like you saw that people helped your family and you decided that it was God's doing. Would that be fair to say?

No there weren't many if any people involved in the situation

No I wouldn't have got the things I was given other children weren't treated in this way !! as there was nothing here then for widows in my mums position .

The Bible tells us to forgive and keeps on telling us to forgive as he forgives us . I have forgive Mugabe for what he does to the poorest of the poor , the children which disappear , I have to forgive totally not hold on to it , we are told always to forgive , God forgives even the vilest offender if he truly repents before he meets God. God is merciful !

---------- Post added 12-01-2015 at 16:37 ----------

No there weren't many if any people involved in the situation

Surely it's not up to you to forgive Mugabe, it's up to his victims - who forgives the victims if they didn't say sorry for not leading a blameless before they were murdered? What if one of the victims stole food to feed his family for example and didn't beg forgivemess from your God who thinks more of murderers than he does of normal everyday not perfect humans who he apparently created in his own image

Surely it's not up to you to forgive Mugabe, it's up to his victims - who forgives the victims if they didn't say sorry for not leading a blameless before they were murdered? What if one of the victims stole food to feed his family for example and didn't beg forgivemess from your God who thinks more of murderers than he does of normal everyday not perfect humans who he apparently created in his own image

when you love a child and he is taken away to the mines from the street and you hear they have died there , You have to forgive the person who has ordered the taking of street children for slavery purposes in the mines. You actually do have to forgive as you are involved however it is God that forgives him if he wants to be forgiven , Its the action you have to forgive .