Warnock sacked .(again)

Gazza58

I liked Warnock when he was at the Lane, but I was very surprised when he took the Palace job, the trouble with Neil is that football is ingrained in him body and soul if you don't believe me read his book so Neil if you are reading this please retire and have time with your family because no one knows how much time they have left and it saddens me to see you ridiculed.

We've almost gone to the change of year in the Premier League without a manager losing their job, and Warnock has gone and ruined it.

Actually, joking to one side. Like hime or hate him Christmas is no time to lose your job so I do feel for him.

Sir Neil Of Warnock has had a fantastic career out of football for someone with such limited ability and humble background,he truly has made the most of it.He perhaps should have packed up years ago when he kept saying he would,but big clubs were happy to keep on hiring him,and as long as his heart was in it,why not keep going?

No doubt he will consider retiring again now that his premiership career is surely over,barring another miracle run,but I am sure that the lower leagues will come calling again,and he will be back in some job or other next season if he fancies it.

We've almost gone to the change of year in the Premier League without a manager losing their job, and Warnock has gone and ruined it.

Actually, joking to one side. Like hime or hate him Christmas is no time to lose your job so I do feel for him.

Im sure he can afford it unlike ppl in the real world.

Warnocks probably made more money out of payoffs following dismissal than most people make in twenty years of working five days a week.

Blades who say they'd like him back instead of Clough must be off their head, Warnock was the last manager McCabe showed some patience with and it took him seven years to get us where we wanted and he simply wasn't good enough to keep us there.

Stick with Nigel for at least another season after this, no matter what the outcome this season and show some consistency.

Warnocks probably made more money out of payoffs following dismissal than most people make in twenty years of working five days a week.

Blades who say they'd like him back instead of Clough must be off their head, Warnock was the last manager McCabe showed some patience with and it took him seven years to get us where we wanted and he simply wasn't good enough to keep us there.

Stick with Nigel for at least another season after this, no matter what the outcome this season and show some consistency.

I genuinely believe that if Warnock had been allowed to stay at the Lane when we were relegated from the PL and given plenty of dosh, he would have got us back up again.

About time he retired and settled down as a pundit and spent time with his wife who must be one hell of a woman for putting up with his wanderings around the UK.