The vile racism of some Daily Mail readers.

You keep going on about DM readers and yet once again you must have been reading it yourself ...... so you are a DM reader, are you not :huh:

The comments could have been made on any newspaper website that allows comments, you do know all those 'racists' can read whatever news website they like !

No, the original article was in the Huffington Post. Here it is: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/12/23/idris-elba-james-bond_n_6371644.html

I answered it in the previous post, you know the bit where I posted

was that a bit difficult to comprehend :suspect:

---------- Post added 27-12-2014 at 21:24 ----------

So do you, like the Huffington post, think racists exclusively read the DM website ?

No, but like UKIP it does seem to attract a fair few of them.

I answered it in the previous post,

I know, but you followed with...

I don't give a frig about James Bond or who the hell plays the bleeding character

So in reality you did have an opinion even though you "don't give a fig"...you just seemed a little shy in coming forward. :hihi:

Good response Mister DM reader !

Thanks. I was really stuck for a reply to your comment about how most racists you know are Labourites. How do you know that they are Labourites? Not that it matters to me what allegiance they have, I intend to vote for another party other than Labour.

Thanks. I was really stuck for a reply to your comment about how most racists you know are Labourites. How do you know that they are Labourites? Not that it matters to me what allegiance they have, I intend to vote for another party other than Labour.

Sheffield is full of them pal go figure it out !