Our immigration policy..

Come on then.....where are all these immigrants working?

Car washes are either franchised or self employed. Anyone can start one or buy into one.

Restaurants, usually employ Italians if it's an Italian restaurant, etc. Every KFC or McDonald's I've been to seems to have a mix of ethnic groups, mainly young students.

The only industries that seems to be dominated by immigrants are food production plants.

I don't see any problems what so ever.

Mate you live in a bubble.You dont have authorisation to get into many places i do and other than the people the public see,the rest are immigrants and right up the chain.Hundreds and hundreds of them.

Go into any Supermarket wharehouse,postal sorting office or similar workplace.If you hang around long enough you can see the many free buses layed on to take them home.

We have something like 6-10 million people on the dole (or what ever they call them to get them off the lists) or zero hour low paid jobs and we NEED to ship others in?

Not as far as im concerned we dont.

We have very good people here more than capable of doing the work.

I'm sure you're correct that the actual number of people of working age without work is higher than the official figures we're given....Do you have any links that can substantiate this? Thanks.

Places like DHL warehouses. My SiL's boyfriend was put on a zeros hours contract at one of these and more than 80% of the workforce is from eastern Europe.

DHL,ASDA,TESCO,Argos,

you name it,80% and above.I cant think of a company that isnt to that level.

Its not like we dont have the money to invest in our own,we have it to give away though apparantly

"Mr Bloom said: "How we can possibly be giving £1bn a month, when we're in this sort of debt, to Bongo Bongo Land is completely beyond me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23597233

Anyone know where this money goes? Didnt think so!

Like i said,bled dry!!

Why does spending 0.7% of our income on foreign aid grate so much with you, and 0.7% doesn't come anywhere near to bleeding us dry.

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 11:56 ----------

They are not my political aspiration and employers have historically used resources to train future employes, and most still do.

If most still do, what is the problem then?

I'm sure you're correct that the actual number of people of working age without work is higher than the official figures we're given....Do you have any links that can substantiate this? Thanks.

Who is it that you think would create that link,the goverment?

Places like DHL warehouses. My SiL's boyfriend was put on a zeros hours contract at one of these and more than 80% of the workforce is from eastern Europe.

Is that because the eastern Europeans are paid a lower salary than the British workers?

Because foriegners can speak!

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 11:41 ----------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304298/As-jobs-werent-hard-come-250-000-UK-jobs-advertises-EU-compared-Frances-14-000.html

Do you really expect me to believe that everyday you go up to hundreds of hundreds of foreigners and ask them how they got their jobs?

After all you did say:

Im not a Sheffielder,thankfully.The place is riddled with crime,****e roads and idiots.

What i see everyday is hundreds and hundreds of foriegners doing jobs Many british folk would love to do had they had the opertunty,but they wernt given that opertunaty because the jobs arnt even advertised on these shores.

I also see folk depressed because the only jobs listed in their areas are agency jobs,with day to day work and crap pay.

Who cares that we bring people from all over the globe to educate them while folk here cannot afford it!!

Increase the wages of said industries to encourage people to take them on as a career?

This is the thing,the more imigrants come in the more housing costs are pushed up.This in turn forces British folk to need more money to survive and they cant do that on £6 and hour.

Who is it that you think would create that link,the goverment?

Well no of course not! But the Government aren't the only source of information are they?

I wasn't being antagonistic, the 'hidden unemployed' is an area that I'm interested in & was wondering if you had any useful links that would help shed some light on this area.