Our immigration policy..

Well no of course not! But the Government aren't the only source of information are they?

I wasn't being antagonistic, the 'hidden unemployed' is an area that I'm interested in & was wondering if you had any useful links that would help shed some light on this area.

Its not something they will want to promote.and i cant see many others having an interest in it without motive but The whole numbers thing is a joke.

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 12:04 ----------

I didn't say anything about immigrants taking over any industries.

They have all but....

Yes it does.

No it doesn't,and here's the proof,Phillipines,non EU, recruited nurses.as well as EU recruited nurses...........no discrimination.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/dec/17/nhs-nurse-shortage-health-service-overseas

Spain, Portugal and the Philippines were the countries trusts hired most nurses from – they provided more than 3,700 (64%) between them.

No they won't. They'll continue to sell off the NHS to the highest bidder. If UKIP ever see power (which they wont), you can say goodbye to the NHS.

The topic isn't about the NHS or UKIP, its about immigration policy and because you don't want people to talk about immigration you use the typical tactics employed by politicians, avoid discussing the subject and do your best to get everyone talking about something else. I'm sure there will be a UKIP and an NHS topic up and running for you to get involved in.

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 12:12 ----------

Increase the wages of said industries to encourage people to take them on as a career?

Why would an employer do that when they are allowed to employ people from around the world willing to work for minimum wage.

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 12:19 ----------

Why does spending 0.7% of our income on foreign aid grate so much with you, and 0.7% doesn't come anywhere near to bleeding us dry.

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 11:56 ----------

If most still do, what is the problem then?

The problem is that too much money is being spent on the welfare state and the country is too dependent on other countries for the things we need.

This is the thing,the more imigrants come in the more housing costs are pushed up.This in turn forces British folk to need more money to survive and they cant do that on £6 and hour.

You're right. Foreigners are pushing the prices of houses up. Foreign investors, particularly in the BTL market. It's happening to thousands of families in London now, and it will soon spread up north.

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 12:21 ----------

I didn't say anything about immigrants taking over any industries.

What's the problem then?

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 12:22 ----------

They are employed in a wide variety of jobs and I find it hard to believe that you don't already know that.

So are British people. I don't see a problem with that.

No it doesn't,and here's the proof,Phillipines,non EU, recruited nurses.as well as EU recruited nurses...........no discrimination.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/dec/17/nhs-nurse-shortage-health-service-overseas

Spain, Portugal and the Philippines were the countries trusts hired most nurses from – they provided more than 3,700 (64%) between them.

That isn't proof that discrimination doesn't exist, it does however prove that we should be capable to training nurses, if the Philippines can train enough for their own needs and our needs we should easily be capable.

The topic isn't about the NHS or UKIP, its about immigration policy and because you don't want people to talk about immigration you use the typical tactics employed by politicians, avoid discussing the subject and do your best to get everyone talking about something else. I'm sure there will be a UKIP and an NHS topic up and running for you to get involved in.

And UKIP have nothing to do with immigration? You were the one that brought UKIP into the debate and you were the one that brought their spending to the table.

Well done for employing your own tactics Smithy! :hihi:

You're right. Foreigners are pushing the prices of houses up. Foreign investors, particularly in the BTL market. It's happening to thousands of families in London now, and it will soon spread up north.

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 12:21 ----------

What's the problem then?

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 12:22 ----------

So are British people. I don't see a problem with that.

I have seen many posts by you which acknowledge the problems caused by immigration, you just do not believe that immigration is the cause, instead you blame other things.

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 12:30 ----------

You were the one that brought UKIP into the debate and you were the one that brought their spending to the table.

No that would be chalga in post 8, so more evidence of you distraction tactics.

Edited by anfisa

I have seen many posts by you which acknowledge the problems caused by immigration, you just do not believe that immigration is the cause, instead you blame other things.

No, I look at the bigger picture. I'm trying to educate myself, instead of looking exactly where the mainstream press and politicians want me to look.

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 12:34 ----------

No that would be chalga in post 8, so more evidence of you distraction tactics.

I was responding to a post you made about ukip and their spending. How can that be a distraction? You're renowned for using distraction techniques Smithy.