Our immigration policy..

At the risk of repeating myself. It is not lack of planning that produces the lack of nurses, it's lack of funding. If the NHS was better funded then maybe it could afford to train more nurses.

Maybe if they hadn't locked themselves into some insanely expensive PFI contracts a few years ago, they might be better funded now?

Maybe if they hadn't locked themselves into some insanely expensive PFI contracts a few years ago, they might be better funded now?

Wasn't that the government's policy to find a way to fund capital investment without the government actually injecting the funds?

Why does it not come as a surprise that you use insults to mask and distract from your obvious error.

Oh, was it erroneous to find your attempts at debate amusing? :sad:

And where was the insult? If you mean the jester comment, I think you'll find they were actually highly respected members of the court.

Oh, was it erroneous to find your attempts at debate amusing? :sad:

And where was the insult? If you mean the jester comment, I think you'll find they were actually highly respected members of the court.

The topic is not about my debating skills, it is about immigration, please try to stick to the topic and keep your insults to yourself. There is of course no requirement for you to respond to my on topic posts.

Yes, by British citizens continuing to think they are better than the rest of the world yet not putting in the effort required to compete with said world.

It is easy to pick on the few Roma in Pagehall (as I know you like doing) but I don't often see you lift a finger when it comes to, for example, the kids that are allowed to drop out of school by their apathetic parents who are more interested in getting the next pay/dole check so they can go to the pub on a night out.

I think you will find in times of crisis, the people of this nation step up to the plate better than anyone.