Changes in 2015 for the uk people

The return of a Tory government lead by David Cameron unhindered by Liberals.

Lower taxes, an end to Industrial Tribunals,lower welfare spending, increased private involvement in NHS. Privatization of Police, Fire and ambulance services. Further legislation to limit power of Trade Unions. Legalise foxhunting. Increase number of low paid immigrants. Maintain common market aspect of EEU membership, withdraw from social chapter.

Happy New Year

Nobody is listening to you let alone take you seriously

Apart from you apparently.

---------- Post added 31-12-2014 at 11:36 ----------

I really like you Mecky, you are Ernie to my Eric, Laurel to my Hardy, you always give me a good line to tag on to.

Thanks

Happy New Year

The return of a Tory government lead by David Cameron unhindered by Liberals.

Lower taxes, an end to Industrial Tribunals,lower welfare spending, increased private involvement in NHS. Privatization of Police, Fire and ambulance services. Further legislation to limit power of Trade Unions. Legalise foxhunting. Increase number of low paid immigrants. Maintain common market aspect of EEU membership, withdraw from social chapter.

Whilst acknowledging Mecky's terse observation it would be interesting to discover how the notions espoused by Alan Ladd would benefit ordinary people here in Sheffield.