Looking for an address for Margaret Timms was Roper

I would like to get in touch with Margaret Timms who I believe lives in the S11 area of Sheffield with her husband Alan. Before getting married she was known as Margaret Roper and lived in the Shiregreen area. If anyone has any information or could put me in touch with Margaret I would love to hear from you.:)

• 7 months later...

I am trying to find a Margaret Timms (her married name so she may have reverted to her maiden name and be Margaret Roper). She married an Alan Timms in 1973 and they had 2 children, Victoria and James. She lived in the S11 area of Sheffield whilst married but then separated from Alan but think she still lives in the Sheffield area. Any information or address details would be appreciated!! Thanks

• 11 months later...

Thanks Polly-C for your reply. Do you know Margaret?? I did have a call from Alan who said he would pass a letter on for me plus I did locate an address for Margaret in Handsworth. Unfortunately I haven't heard from her so I don't feel it's right to pursue if she does not wish to get in touch. Thanks again.

I knew of her when she was in Sheffield 11. When I answered your post I hadn't seen the full story but reading your previous posts I now realise the sensitivity of your search.

I think it is admirable that you have decided not to pursue it unless she wants to get in touch and I do hope that one day you are reunited.

Thanks Polly-C. Yes I have been very fortunate as I have located my birth father which has been a great success and I have siblings that I never knew I had...couldn't have asked for anything more!! I would have loved for Margaret to get in touch but I don't want to pursue if she does not feel the same......I have no idea what was going on in her life when she had me and it could bring back painful memories that she does not wish to re-live. She has all my details so she can get in touch any time and I do hope that one day I might just receive a birthday or Christmas card when I least expect to do so! Thank you for taking the time to message me and I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

• 6 months later...