The queen has a hotline to the devil?

]On the face of it I'd have to agree with you' date=' but then you have to remember that America was indeed founded on freemasonry, and the likes of us (even low ranking freemasons themselves,) have no idea what the top rung of that is[/b'], or its intent, but it is certainly very ancient, possibly predating Ancient Egypt. Both Prince Philip and Prince Charles are Masons and head up their own respective Lodges.

Then you have to consider Hitler's well documented interest in the occult and all things esoteric, and his constant consultation of the dark forces to decide his moves. That sounds ridiculous but isn't.

I haven't even mentioned the American Presidents' liking for dressing up in lurid red robes and cowls to pay homage in ceremonies at Bohemian Grove (where George Bush also took Tony Blair.)

All the above exist and are well documented, (Bohemian Grove and the Cremation of Care ceremony has even been covertly fimed and can be found on Youtube.)

Princess Grace of Monacco was also reported at the time of her death to have strange religious ceremonial robes in the back of her car.

Not that it proves anything, but it's a bit unexpected and certainly a bit weird, so I wouldn't just dismiss anything out of hand....

There is no "top rung" per se. Each Lodge is completely independent from another Lodge. Because the various ceremonies happen behind closed doors in no way suggests that it has a sinister purpose

Freemasonry originated in England with the stone masons near the end of the 14th century

It describes itself as " a beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols" Most often the symbols are the tools of the stone mason's craft, the square and compass, the level and plumb rule, trowel among others

This to me makes more sense that some of the stuff displayed on church altars plus the symbolic ceremonies such as ringing bells and waving smoking lanterns around. Where did all that come from?

I have never heard of anything done by the Masons to harm society which can be more than said for the church which amongst other things as burning people at the stake, always and still has for some of it's clergy the urge to take little boys trousers down

---------- Post added 30-12-2014 at 19:53 ----------

Queen Victoria and her husband Albert the German were first cousins.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDYQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fmagazine-20782442&ei=mPCiVNrgCIS17gaztYHYDg&usg=AFQjCNFrDyjlkFVzHbKSt1qWzu2R5awZdQ&bvm=bv.82001339,d.ZGU&cad=rja

Inbreeding is not a good thing and may well explain some of the personality problems of their offspring.

Couple that with the subservient attitude shown toward them all, and add in the power they had and you have a recipe for disaster.

There was known to be insanity in the family among Victoria's ancestors. Her long years of seclusion, wearing nothing but black were a bit over the top even for a widow.

Edited by Harleyman

There is no "top rung" per se. Each Lodge is completely independent from another Lodge. Because the various ceremonies happen behind closed doors in no way suggests that it has a sinister purpose

Freemasonry originated in England with the stone masons near the end of the 14th century

It describes itself as " a beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols" Most often the symbols are the tools of the stone mason's craft, the square and compass, the level and plumb rule, trowel among others

This to me makes more sense that some of the stuff displayed on church altars plus the symbolic ceremonies such as ringing bells and waving smoking lanterns around. Where did all that come from?

I have never heard of anything done by the Masons to harm society which can be more than said for the church which amongst other things as burning people at the stake, always and still has for some of it's clergy the urge to take little boys trousers down

---------- Post added 30-12-2014 at 19:53 ----------

I was in the electronic security industry for over 33 years. I started ' on the tools' and back in the 60s a workmate and I installed a system at the Masonic Lodge at Fulwood.

During the installation we had to access all parts of the lodge and also witnessed some of the members in their regalia.

On one occasion the sight of middle aged men in dinner suits and aprons and sashes carrying little silver trowels creased me up that much I had to go into a storage cupboard and cover my mouth so that they wouldn't hear me laughing.

I've been invited on two occasions to join the Masons and politely declined on both.

How anyone can dress up like that, bare their left breast, and recite a complete load of cobblers without being overcome with the ridiculous incongruity of it all and collapsing in hysterics is beyond me.

Still each to their own. :)

Queen Victoria and her husband Albert the German were first cousins.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDYQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fmagazine-20782442&ei=mPCiVNrgCIS17gaztYHYDg&usg=AFQjCNFrDyjlkFVzHbKSt1qWzu2R5awZdQ&bvm=bv.82001339,d.ZGU&cad=rja

Inbreeding is not a good thing and may well explain some of the personality problems of their offspring.

Couple that with the subservient attitude shown toward them all, and add in the power they had and you have a recipe for disaster.

The royal family were hatstand-bonkers from before Victoria's time.

George III was 'insane' due to a condition believed to be porphyria.

I was in the electronic security industry for over 33 years. I started ' on the tools' and back in the 60s a workmate and I installed a system at the Masonic Lodge at Fulwood.

During the installation we had to access all parts of the lodge and also witnessed some of the members in their regalia.

On one occasion the sight of middle aged men in dinner suits and aprons and sashes carrying little silver trowels creased me up that much I had to go into a storage cupboard and cover my mouth so that they wouldn't hear me laughing.

I've been invited on two occasions to join the Masons and politely declined on both.

How anyone can dress up like that, bare their left breast, and recite a complete load of cobblers without being overcome with the ridiculous incongruity of it all and collapsing in hysterics is beyond me.

Still each to their own. :)

I reckon one of the appeals of such memberships in the Masons and the like is the chance to get away from the wife for a few hours. One can enjoy a few drinks, a good cigar and do some man on man talking. Clubs are no good as a refuge anymore as women would invariably insist on them being open to female membership or being cited for discrimination.

Speaking of comical outfits have you see the uniforms Vladimir Putin's guards wear these days?

I heard a theory that the queen is in cahoots with satan. As are all heads of state and the freemasons.

It makes sense. This is how power structures keep control. They are all linked.

Am I going mad?

Sounds like you could be, make an urgent appointment to see a Doctor.

I reckon one of the appeals of such memberships in the Masons and the like is the chance to get away from the wife for a few hours. One can enjoy a few drinks, a good cigar and do some man on man talking. Clubs are no good as a refuge anymore as women would invariably insist on them being open to female membership or being cited for discrimination.

Speaking of comical outfits have you see the uniforms Vladimir Putin's guards wear these days?

Mmmmm... I think it's a bit more than that.

From what I've read the ceremonies are very symbolic, and not all that nice. They involve symbolic hanging and stabbing for instance. I also believe that masonry came out of an earlier 'religion' founded in Babylonian tradition. The bit you mention - the Lodges, the Great Architect etc, are the acceptable face of Masonry that we are allowed a glimpse of, but it goes much deeper than that, and that side of it is hidden to all but the top insiders.

Isn't it also true that there are secret signs, funny handshakes etc that Masons use to identify and protect each other. I've heard it said that a Judge might protect a fellow mason in the dock for instance by ordering the jury to find him not guilty or with a more lenient sentence, 'For the sake of the widow's son' or some such. This is basically corruption and might be the start of a very slippery slope. Could it be anything to do with the alleged cover up taking place in Westminster for instance?

Anyway, what sort of man would dress up in all the regalia,blindfolds, rolled up trouser legs and all, take elaborate and esoteric vows, and still expect to be taken seriously? Or even sane...?

Edited by Anna B

Mmmmm... I think it's a bit more than that.

From what I've read the ceremonies are very symbolic, and not all that nice. They involve symbolic hanging and stabbing for instance. I also believe that masonry came out of an earlier 'religion' founded in Babylonian tradition. The bit you mention - the Lodges, the Great Architect etc, are the acceptable face of Masonry that we are allowed a glimpse of, but it goes much deeper than that, and that side of it is hidden to all but the top insiders.

Isn't it also true that there are secret signs, funny handshakes etc that Masons use to identify and protect each other. I've heard it said that a Judge might protect a fellow mason in the dock for instance by ordering the jury to find him not guilty or with a more lenient sentence, 'For the sake of the widow's son' or some such. This is basically corruption and might be the start of a very slippery slope. Could it be anything to do with the alleged cover up taking place in Westminster for instance?

Anyway, what sort of man would dress up in all the regalia,blindfolds, rolled up trouser legs and all, take elaborate and esoteric vows, and still expect to be taken seriously? Or even sane...?

Have to agree with you there. Don't buy the 'get away from the wife and have a few beers with the lads ' stuff.

What's wrong with "going out for a couple of drinks with mi mates love"?

To be honest, anything that requires dressing up and having to recite weird oaths is to be avoided like the plague in my view.

As I said, there is no way I could keep my face straight.

What attracts some men - it's usually men - to all that nonsense is beyond me.

I heard a theory that the queen is in cahoots with satan. As are all heads of state and the freemasons.

It makes sense. This is how power structures keep control. They are all linked.

Am i going mad?

Ahh...another Truther! Welcome :)

Knew I liked you for a reason....my spidey senses work, even over the interweb!

Good news is, you're not going mad :)