Cyclist vs Landrover

#46. Followed by #47 where others come to the same conclusion as me. Followed by the constant sniping that "oh we only have one side of the story" and "never takes anything on face value" - if you are not taking it as red then you are by definition accusing me of being less than truthful...

Spin that how you like. I've better things to do than argue with a mealy mouthed apologist for those 2 wheelers who like to break the law.

Edited by Obelix

#46. Followed by #47 where others come to the same conclusion as me. Followed by the constant sniping that "oh we only have one side of the story" and "never takes anything on face value" - if you are not taking it as red then you are by definition accusing me of being less than truthful...

Spin that how you like. I've better things to do than argue with a mealy mouthed spologist for those 2 wheelere who like to break the law.

Wow, that's it?

Look up logical fallacy - appeal to popularity.

Asking for more information is not an accusation of dishonesty.

Perhaps since you're not neurotypical, you use language differently.

Maybe you didn't mean to strongly imply that Obelix SHOULD make his trailer more visible, and that by implication he was partly responsible for this incident.

But to everyone else, that is what you're implying.

Exactly.

Time for onewheeldave to start back peddling methinks.

I've better things to do than argue with a mealy mouthed apologist for those 2 wheelers who like to break the law.

Yeah, you already said that.

Would be nice if you quoted that 'apologist' argument too before you left, rather than just throwing accusations around.