Cyclist vs Landrover

Well it seems that the apologetic cyclist is anything but....

Court papers landed today. He want's £3000 for a merida cycle and some more for shock and trauma poor lambs not been able to cycle for weeks due to panicking on the road.... :roll:

I'm impressed that his metal framed bike suddenly transformed into a carbon framed outfit though. Carbon fibre doesnt bend like the way his bike bent...... I wonder what the judge will say about that....

I suppose I better figure out what my costs are and countersue. I'd be amazed if it was more than a tenner though - until I add on loss of earnings. Maybe that'll make him see sense...

Well you hit the poor lad with a landrover, what do you expect???

---------- Post added 19-05-2015 at 15:32 ----------

is this from the cyclist that rode into your trailer?

this is the cyclist he ran over, yes.

He decided to jump a red light and shoot over behind me as I went through a crossroads that was light controlled. ...

The same railings that hid him also meant he didn't see the flatbed trailer I was towing until it was way way too late.

Sounds like a cyclist rode into a vehicle to me.

Because he can :roll:

I would suspect that's the case. Or that someones had a whisper in his ear and mentioned it's free of charge if he loses.

Not if I manage to stick him with costs it won't be. Maybe that'll scare him off...

I would suspect that's the case. Or that someones had a whisper in his ear and mentioned it's free of charge if he loses.

Not if I manage to stick him with costs it won't be. Maybe that'll scare him off...

through small claims he would have to pay your costs if you win...where are you getting your info from???

through small claims he would have to pay your costs if you win...where are you getting your info from???

I just said it wont be free if I manage to stick him with costs didn't I?

I don't need you of all people to tell me what I blatantly already know. Troll off elsewhere.