Who do you want to and think will win the Election?

Cameron has created the fastest growing economy in the advanced world.

Cameron has created over a million new jobs.

Cameron has created thousands of new businesses.

Cameron has reduced our indebtedness by a third.

Cameron is the most radical politician since the beloved Margaret.

Guess who told him that?..... Cameron :hihi:

I want the Tories to win but only for selfish reasons as I want to buy my council place and they will keep the RTB policy going.

Having said that I think it will be a Conservative and Labour pact as I cant see Labour winning especially with Miliband at the helm as he is about as good and charismatic as Hauge was as leader of the Conservatives. Both Labour and Tories want to try and do away with UKIP as it threatens both of their parties and their political status quo.

Theres always one :)

i would ask why,but i doubt anyone voting Labour could give us valid reasons.I personally can think of any at all.

If you want to know something, then ask :)

Theres always one :)

i would ask why,but i doubt anyone voting Labour could give us valid reasons.I personally can think of any at all.

I only ever voted once, and that was 22 years ago, can't recall who I voted for, but it certainly wasn't Labour.

It is not a tax! This is what I laugh about, people who think they know politics but are in fact spouting the propaganda peddled to them by the Labour party.

Yes there are people in need, and there is help available. But I just wish people would try and help themselves first.

If I want a larger property, I have to find extra money. I don't consider it a tax, it is a premium. We keep hearing of people being kicked out of their council house, it was never their house in the first place. If they are using one bedroom of a three bedroom house then the other two rooms are premium, if they want to keep them as games rooms and the like then they need to pay. If they can't pay and can't move, then yes that is a problem but one they should accept having entered into the state system for housing.

The BBC fee is not a tax! What a gloomy 'everyone is out to get me' country we live in. If people can't afford it then don't pay it and don't have a TV.

The Real Rebel Billionaire :hihi:

If you want to know something, then ask :)

I only ever voted once, and that was 22 years ago, can't recall who I voted for, but it certainly wasn't Labour.

Men and women have died and are still dying fighting for the right to vote. To come on this forum and admit you don't is a disgrace.

Get off your fat backside and go out and fight for what you believe in.

Men and women have died and are still dying fighting for the right to vote. To come on this forum and admit you don't is a disgrace.

Get off your fat backside and go out and fight for what you believe in.

If there's no party that you think represents you who do you vote for?

If there's no party that you think represents you who do you vote for?

You vote for the one nearest to your beliefs. Or you can use your vote against a party. I for instance may well vote UKIP my reasons are that in this area the Tories will not win, but I would like to see Labour out.

If you cannot make up your mind you should spoil your vote. You should none the less attend the polling booth and use the power our forefathers have fought for for almost 1000 years.

Remember Magna Carta, English civil war, French revolution, Mandela, Martin Luther King and the blood of ordinary men and women worldwide that has been spilled for this right,