Who do you want to and think will win the Election?

Sort out the NHS to UKIP means privatising it according to their General Secretary Mathew Richardson;

The biggest waste of money of course in the United Kingdom is the NHS.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-general-secretary-calls-nhs-5037494

MEPS are elected in a different ways to MPs i.e. on a list system. If Bashir resigned there wouldn't be a by-election. He'd be replaced by the next UJIP candidate down.

You're not still trying to push the UKIP is anti NHS line are you? Talk about flogging a dead horse :hihi:

I don't know how many times our leader has to say that there are no plans to privatise the NHS... you must stick your fingers in your ears and repeat no no no no no... like a child who doesn't want to hear the truth...

It was you beloved Labour Party who started privatisation... :o

You're not still trying to push the UKIP is anti NHS line are you? Talk about flogging a dead horse :hihi:

I don't know how many times our leader has to say that there are no plans to privatise the NHS...

Farage and others in UKIP such as Richardson support privatisation i.e. its replacement with a private insurance system. As Farage is leader and Richardson is general secretary then it should be assumed privatisation of the NHS is UKIP policy.

Farage and others in UKIP such as Richardson support privatisation i.e. its replacement with a private insurance system. As Farage is leader and Richardson is general secretary then it should be assumed privatisation of the NHS is UKIP policy.

As a Labour supporter you've probably changed your mind about the Iraq War by now. I'll say it again the only party to start privatisation is your Labour Party. UKIP have said they will change all your mistakes back to state control..

Policy is what's written in the manifesto... and then used when in power. Unless you're a Lib Dem of course.

As a Labour supporter you've probably changed your mind about the Iraq War by now. I'll say it again the only party to start privatisation is your Labour Party. UKIP have said they will change all your mistakes back to state control..

Policy is what's written in the manifesto... and then used when in power. Unless you're a Lib Dem of course.

Or a tory, which is why they tried to remove all trace of their 2010 election promises

Might I just point out, you (nor anyone else) knows UKIP policies until the manifesto comes out. This applies to the other parties as well.

Labours answer to it all is just to "throw money at it". That won't solve a thing!

When all the manifestos do come out, you'll have a "field day" won't you?

:)

---------- Post added 27-01-2015 at 15:12 ----------

What happened to the Tory manifesto in 2010? Full of promises and all broken!

Might I just point out, you (nor anyone else) knows UKIP policies until the manifesto comes out. This applies to the other parties as well.

Labours answer to it all is just to "throw money at it". That won't solve a thing!

When all the manifestos do come out, you'll have a "field day" won't you?

:)

---------- Post added 27-01-2015 at 15:12 ----------

What happened to the Tory manifesto in 2010? Full of promises and all broken!

They broke their promise. No surprise there. Ukip can't be accused of such until after the election when they have power.

The Labour Party thinks it owes the NHS, it doesn't.

Might I just point out, you (nor anyone else) knows UKIP policies until the manifesto comes out.

UKIP recently got rid of the bloke writing their manifesto so we might have a long wait. I wonder if Farage will describe it as drivel as he did the last one.

---------- Post added 27-01-2015 at 16:57 ----------

The Labour Party thinks it owes the NHS, it doesn't.

Labour doesn't think it owes the NHS. Who's it supposed to owe it to?