Who do you want to and think will win the Election?

Labour majority is favourite at 7/2.

Personally anything over than Labour coalition or majority and im leaving the country.

---------- Post added 31-12-2014 at 11:18 ----------

It's been said many times that Milliband is Camerons secret weapon for winning, and I think it's a little too late for Labour to have a new contest now for leader.. they should have dumped him this autumn just gone.

Plenty of time. Opinion can change quickly in politics.

Labour for me.

If the same party is in government for too long they become too smug and complacent.

Would rather have someone a little more charismatic then Ed Miliband as PM though.

Its a bit unfortunate but i hope we can look beyond the leaders image. Cameron and osborne are slime imho.

Clegg is ok we just need to pull him away from the dark side.

Labour majority is favourite at 7/2.

Personally anything over than Labour coalition or majority and im leaving the country.

No, all the bookies have 'no overall control' as the odds on favourite. However, if you fancy Labour for a majority then forget 7/2 you can get 11/2 on Betfair at the moment. ;)

In my opinion it is too close to call especially as there are a number of 'first time' factors that make it even more predictable e.g. growth of UKIP and the after effects following the Scottish Referendum. It is often the case that an incumbent party are behind in the polls approaching a general election but come back as it gets closer. I don't think Labour have a big enough lead to hang on in normal circumstances but the 'unknowns' mean this is not normal. It is going to be interesting. Good luck to anyone brave enough to have a bet!

No, all the bookies have 'no overall control' as the odds on favourite. However, if you fancy Labour for a majority then forget 7/2 you can get 11/2 on Betfair at the moment. ;)

In my opinion it is too close to call especially as there are a number of 'first time' factors that make it even more predictable e.g. growth of UKIP and the after effects following the Scottish Referendum. It is often the case that an incumbent party are behind in the polls approaching a general election but come back as it gets closer. I don't think Labour have a big enough lead to hang on in normal circumstances but the 'unknowns' mean this is not normal. It is going to be interesting. Good luck to anyone brave enough to have a bet!

7/2 favourite at paddypower.