Who do you want to and think will win the Election?

If I wake up the following day to a UKIP/Tory coalition then I think I shall emigrate to Romania before the gates close

Apparently all you need is a bank card and you can withdraw your British dole there from any machine for you and all your family.Im not sure if that applies to British folk though.Another plus,no one will ever check you still qualify.

If I wake up the following day to a UKIP/Tory coalition then I think I shall emigrate to Romania before the gates close

You'd go to the workhouse where all us lower class peasants belong and you'll bloody well like it you ungrateful scrounger.

I thought we did lose our AAA credit rating which the Conservatives were so precious about anyway.

Indeed, if the ratings agencies were such financial oracles why didn't they warn of the risks posed by mortgage backed securities, and issue completely misleading ratings during the 2008/09 financial crisis....

It's very likely to happen, I suspect UKIP are the Tories controlled opposition to retain their power as a coalition and then speed up their ideology of killing the poor.

There is so many ex-Labour / WC now voting UKIP which is like Turkeys voting for christmas.

I thought we did lose our AAA credit rating which the Conservatives were so precious about anyway.

One agency out of half a dozen downgraded the UK one point. The rest didn't. In 2010 they were all threatening to do so because of the overspeninding on the public sector.

I dread to think what would have happened to our repayments if Darling had been left to his tricks.

Still.. It seems the betting is for both main parties to take around 285 seats. That is somewhat short of the required 325. Who do you think the rest will align with and at what price?

Why the Tories aren't going to do well in the election in May is not so much to do with their performance in government these past five years. It is more to do with the fact that they should have done so much better in the 2010 election than they did. If if it was a soccer game, it was almost like they missed an open goal. They should have done better. Despite Cameron's repackaging efforts, the voters just weren't convinced and now they are even less convinced, than they were before. The 2010 election was just like the 1992 one. It was a good one for a government to lose and many Labour people were saying so at the time although no-one could ever say it was a good election for Labour. Labour took a right hammering and yet the Tories still could not win it.

Why the Tories aren't going to do well in the election in May is not so much to do with their performance in government these past five years. It is more to do with the fact that they should have done so much better in the 2010 election than they did. If if it was a soccer game, it was almost like they missed an open goal. They should have done better. Despite Cameron's repackaging efforts, the voters just weren't convinced and now they are even less convinced, than they were before. The 2010 election was just like the 1992 one. It was a good one for a government to lose and many Labour people were saying so at the time although no-one could ever say it was a good election for Labour. Labour took a right hammering and yet the Tories still could not win it.

You forgot to mention the tory's persecution of the most vulnerable in society

You forgot to mention the tory's persecution of the most vulnerable in society

That did not stop them from winning easily in 87 and 92. Poor people have always been fecked over by the rich and always will, their fate and their votes do not decide the results of elections, the Tories if they lose will lose the centre which is where just about every election is won and lost.

That did not stop them from winning easily in 87 and 92. Poor people have always been fecked over by the rich and always will, their fate and their votes do not decide the results of elections, the Tories if they lose will lose the centre which is where just about every election is won and lost.

People don't change their voting habits, whether people decide to vote or not is a different matter and is the government trying to restrict voting to their own advantage.

And thanks for the Platoon line

People don't change their voting habits....

Of course people change their voting habits. Look at the rise of the SNP and UKIP in the last few years. UKIP are mainly taking votes off the Tories and the SNP off Labour. You can't put all that down to abstentions.