Is it acceptable to steal from big shops?

It effects you as a person, a thief. Do you advocate burning down Tescos as an arsonist?

It does if you get caught.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 14:11 ----------

Effectively you did, by making less profit through theft..after all "theft is the driving force of your thread.

No i didnt, i asked a question.

Who says i support theft. I merely understand why people do it and tbh i wouldnt lose any sleep over a big store making less profit.

You appear to be attempting to justify theft in quite a few of your posts.

Poverty is the reason people go to food banks. I think thats something mne's can help to solve.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 14:05 ----------

Why did 1 million go to foodbanks last year?

The fact that food banks exist is one more reason that the "hungry child" justification is unlikely to ever apply in the UK.

Poor money management skills, poor time keeping skills, lack of enthusiasm.

It would seem humiliating to me. I cant think it could be anything other than a last resort to visit a foodbank.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 14:17 ----------

So you believe theft is wrong?

I believe theres justification for some people to steal from large stores.

It would seem humiliating to me. I cant think it could be anything other than a last resort to visit a foodbank.

It will be a last resort for some but not all, but it will come because they have poor money management skills or poor time keeping skills or a lack of enthusiasm for many.

You appear to be attempting to justify theft in quite a few of your posts.

The fact that food banks exist is one more reason that the "hungry child" justification is unlikely to ever apply in the UK.

I think their is justification in the minds of some. Owing to the facts ive stated.

I believe theres justification for some people to steal from large stores.

Justification does not make it acceptable though, if I lost everything and lived on the streets would I steel to survive, probably, would it be acceptable behavour, probably not.