Prince Andrew scandal?

American millionaire, Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted paedophile, is a friend of Prince Andrew's, (in spite of conviction.)

In a court case in America, one of Epstein's victims has accused Prince Andrew of having underage sex with her on several occasions. The palace denies it.

Rumours have been doing the rounds for years that the current allegations of a paedophile ring in Westminster and the 'establishment' does indeed include members of the royal family and royal household.

Make your own mind up.

American millionaire, Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted paedophile, is a friend of Prince Andrew's, (in spite of conviction.)

In a court case in America, one of Epstein's victims has accused Prince Andrew of having underage sex with her on several occasions. The palace denies it.

Rumours have been doing the rounds for years that the current allegations of a paedophile ring in Westminster and the 'establishment' does indeed include members of the royal family and royal household.

Make your own mind up.

This girl was 17 at the time.

That might help with the mind making up thingy.

This girl was 17 at the time.

That might help with the mind making up thingy.

Which was illegal in the State where it took place.

There's also the fact that he was 40 at the time, and then the little matter of the fact that she is accusing Epstein of procuring her for his mates.

Haven't made my mind up either way and don't believe we'll be given the opportunity as I expect this to be 'handled' in order to make it go away.

this to be 'handled' in order to make it go away.

Exactly so. It's inconsequential, whatever he's done, doesn't matter; he has the connections, strings will be pulled, nothing will come of it.

Law, only applies to some.

Which was illegal in the State where it took place.

There's also the fact that he was 40 at the time, and then the little matter of the fact that she is accusing Epstein of procuring her for his mates.

Haven't made my mind up either way and don't believe we'll be given the opportunity as I expect this to be 'handled' in order to make it go away.

I wasn't suggesting that the girl being 17 made this in any way alright.

I just felt that the false conflation with any alleged paedophile ring needed a challenge.

It is a very curious case with several people named in the court documents, but not charged. That gives them no right to defend themselves properly. Very odd.