Prince Andrew scandal?

Sounds like you and many others already have.

Not as far as this particular case is concerned I haven't, it's only an accusation at this point.

In the case of the character of the 'Prince' however, I believe there is little argument against the evidence that he is an obnoxious, arrogant, thick scumbag who believes all the anachronistic nonsense as to his entitlement by birthright.

Obviously, that is only on a good day, on other occasions he can be quite a nasty piece of work apparently.

Does smoke and fire ring any bells.

The rich and the powerful have the time and the brass to indulge in any manner of pass-times that the ordinary man would never have.

Angel1.

Rubbish. Most sexual abuse of minors happens within 'ordinary' homes.

And your 'No smoke without fire' theory might underpin the way the justice systems operate in Syria, or Burma, or any number of repressive, totalitarian states, but it is not what happens in the UK. Here, people are innocent until proved guilty (and by a court, not the gutter press).

I'm sure you wouldn't want it to be any other way:rolleyes:

Rubbish. Most sexual abuse of minors happens within 'ordinary' homes.

And your 'No smoke without fire' theory might underpin the way the justice systems operate in Syria, or Burma, or any number of repressive, totalitarian states, but it is not what happens in the UK. Here, people are innocent until proved guilty (and by a court, not the gutter press).

I'm sure you wouldn't want it to be any other way:rolleyes:

The law here benefits the criminal. People with power,money and connections can get away with most things....

Pedophile rings operative freely within the system knowing they have people in power to protect them....