Prince Andrew scandal?

Better lock up your young daughters guys. Randy Andy might just knock on the door and claim Droit de Seigneur. As far as I know this is a royal perogative that dates back to the period of the Norman conquest

Exactly, the royals have had mistresses ect for centuries, to mention a few, Nel Gwinn, Camilla, and lets not forget Koo Stark, one of Andy Pandys earlier conquest, there's no smoke with out fire, anyhow it will probably all be settled out of court with a big back hander, usual protocol.

Exactly, the royals have had mistresses ect for centuries, to mention a few, Nel Gwinn, Camilla, and lets not forget Koo Stark, one of Andy Pandys earlier conquest, there's no smoke with out fire, anyhow it will probably all be settled out of court with a big back hander, usual protocol.

You say that as though non royals don't have sex. Its refreshing to know that they are just like the rest of us but more of a target for the bounty hunters.

You say that as though non royals don't have sex. Its refreshing to know that they are just like the rest of us but more of a target for the bounty hunters.

Just like the rest of us?

The accusation is that he had sex with an underage girl who was groomed and supplied to him by a friend of his, who subsequently served a prison sentence for similar offences.

If you regard that as being 'just like the rest of us' then you must have had some weird friends.

There just like us alright, how many people do you know who have their valet take a 6 foot ironing board all over the world because no one else can iron his trousers quite as well?

Edited by mjw47

I have absolutely no time at all for the Royal Family - they seem to me (on the basis of what they do and say), to be a bunch of social parasites - but it does alarm me that people here are speculating on someone's guilt simply on the basis of prejudice, subjective impressions and irrelevant 'facts', not the mention the very dangerous idea (popular with witch-hunters through the ages), that 'there is no smoke without fire'.

Get a grip...wait until it comes to court. Assume innocence until proven guilty. Otherwise, get out there and campaign for a justice system like Syria has, or Burma, or China or North Korea. Ooh, he looks a bit dodgy, he took his ironing board round the world with him, he has weird friends, his ancestors had mistresses, etc, etc. It is NOT proof of what he is being accused of.

The only fact we can be sure of here is that none of us knows the truth.

Just like the rest of us?

The accusation is that he had sex with an underage girl who was groomed and supplied to him by a friend of his, who subsequently served a prison sentence for similar offences.

If you regard that as being 'just like the rest of us' then you must have had some weird friends.

There just like us alright, how many people do you know who have their valet take a 6 foot ironing board all over the world because no one else can iron his trousers quite as well?

But its just an allegation. I could make a similar allegation about you. It wouldn't make it true, but if you were a celebrity it would be on social media in a flash.

I don't believe taking an ironing board on holiday is an offence although you clearly wish it was.

---------- Post added 04-01-2015 at 11:54 ----------

I have absolutely no time at all for the Royal Family - they seem to me (on the basis of what they do and say), to be a bunch of social parasites - but it does alarm me that people here are speculating on someone's guilt simply on the basis of prejudice, subjective impressions and irrelevant 'facts', not the mention the very dangerous idea (popular with witch-hunters through the ages), that 'there is no smoke without fire'.

Get a grip...wait until it comes to court. Assume innocence until proven guilty. Otherwise, get out there and campaign for a justice system like Syria has, or Burma, or China or North Korea. Ooh, he looks a bit dodgy, he took his ironing board round the world with him, he has weird friends, his ancestors had mistresses, etc, etc. It is NOT proof of what he is being accused of.

I note Cliff Richard has now sold his properties in the UK and lives abroad and pays his taxes abroad.

Edited by roosterboost

Fergie made a living in the States for awhile advertising for a weight loss business.

She offered to share some stories with the press about her time as a royal in exchange for a fee When the reporter showed up at her place she was half cocked from a bottle of wine. It was shown on tape. Oh how the mighty do fall :hihi:

But its just an allegation. I could make a similar allegation about you. It wouldn't make it true, but if you were a celebrity it would be on social media in a flash.

I don't believe taking an ironing board on holiday is an offence although you clearly wish it was.

---------- Post added 04-01-2015 at 11:54 ----------

You have a strange way of looking at things don't you?

How did you manage to deduce that I would like transportation of ironing boards to be made illegal?

It was mentioned in response to your ridiculous remark that they are just like us.

I find it an amusing example of how these people are living in cloud cuckoo land on a different planet to the rest of us.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&sqi=2&ved=0CC0QFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuknews%2Ftheroyalfamily%2F8042033%2FPrince-Charles-has-someone-fold-his-seat-down-for-him.html&ei=BZSpVJCEGsqy7QaKr4HoDg&usg=AFQjCNHsuDywCoNIOM44_Eq4pJLXRIYOuw&bvm=bv.82001339,d.ZGU&cad=rja

They are not like the rest of us, they live an unearned and undeserved privileged life.

I have no problem with that, it's just the luck of the draw, but they are perfectly aware that they are in the public eye and need to take that into consideration.

And if you read my previous posts you would see that I have pointed out that it is only an accusation at this point.

What is not an accusation is that the man in question is a lowlife who's greed and stupidity is beyond doubt, despite never wanting for anything his entire life he is still not satisfied.

Prince Fredo knows it.....Will Don Charles go the same route as Diana or a simple fishing trip. Does the palace have a pond?