No contraception, no dole

I doubt you have even read my 322 posts, you just like causing trouble and following the crowd.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 08:39 ----------

And I just continued the discussion down that same path, it is a pity you did not understand the concept of a flowing discussion, you could have saved me the trouble of having to continually explain my posts. But then I do not think you wanted an explanation, you just wanted to derail the topic because it was not going your way.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 08:42 ----------

I would love to debate the topic with you, but you are clearly here to cause more trouble and perpetuate the arguments that have nothing to do with the topic.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 08:57 ----------

Bonzo I just do not understand why you can not get the fact that my answer was in response to the previous posts.

The lefty's can't see beyond their own bile, never mind following a thread.

This thread has more than a whiff of "Smithy" about it. He was the idiot who said the UK is heavily overpopulated and then said it was ok for people to have kids only if they can afford them. Needless to say he was never seen again ... under that username anyway

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 07:40 ----------

This coming from a person who has made 322 posts, none of which are very nice, from an alias created on 11/12/2014

I think it was when he started trying to justify paedophilia that did it for him on here.

It has worked though, there are now viewer people in China than there would have been had it not been for the policy.

The policy was discriminatory, you can't control gender hence the massive increase in infant death camps which were predominantly female, young infants lashed to chairs 23 hrs a day without much human contact.

It worked :roll: well yes it worked but so did Mao's previous policy which killed 60 million, Hitlers policy which killed 6 million. Even the US has a history of Eugenics which killed many.

And please don't pontificate my reasons for posting when you yourself are guilty of making user name changes as frequent as some individual users make posts. you're a slimy little fascist with the moral compass of a reprobate.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 13:04 ----------

The lefty's can't see beyond their own bile, never mind following a thread.

China, Lefties. Irony?

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 13:06 ----------

Bonzo I just do not understand why you can not get the fact that my answer was in response to the previous posts.

Simple, you're a liar and a cheat with a track record.

The policy was discriminatory, you can't control gender hence the massive increase in infant death camps which were predominantly female, young infants lashed to chairs 23 hrs a day without much human contact.

It worked :roll: well yes it worked but so did Mao's previous policy which killed 60 million, Hitlers policy which killed 6 million. Even the US has a history of Eugenics which killed many.

And please don't pontificate my reasons for posting when you yourself are guilty of making user name changes as frequent as some individual users make posts. you're a slimy little fascist with the moral compass of a reprobate.

Whether is was discriminatory is irrelevant to the point I made, the policy had a purpose which was to slow population growth, and it worked.

I have never changed my user name.

You appear to be a very abusive and hostile individual.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 13:11 ----------

I see your anger is getting the better of you, seek help before it ruins your life.

nobody here is advocating mass eugenics just a sensible curb on the growing population that doesnt contribute financially, as soon as they they do its back to normal and the implants are removed.

you only have to hear the news this afternoon about the state of the overburdened NHS due in part to a population explosion and also uncapped immigration.

Whether is was discriminatory is irrelevant to the point I made, the policy had a purpose which was to slow population growth, and it worked.

You weren't making a point other than justifying the policy. Of course a policy is relevant if it affects innocent people in order to carry out an agenda.

Kill mothers, that'll slow the population growth of any nation. Killing 6 million Jews slowed down the population of Jews for many years. :roll:

You weren't making a point other than justifying the policy. Of course a policy is relevant if it affects innocent people in order to carry out an agenda.

Kill mothers, that'll slow the population growth of any nation. Killing 6 million Jews slowed down the population of Jews for many years. :roll:

Killing people is a little different to telling them they can only have one child, the fact you clearly do not understand that is quite bizarre.

Killing people is a little different to telling them they can only have one child, the fact you clearly do not understand that is quite bizarre.

And if your child is a female? The culture of the Chinese is that boys weren't discriminated against. Many infant females were murdered as a resultant pressure of the 1 child policy.

Removing a right to bare a child (life) isn't much different to removing a life..they both have the same outcome..only one is dressed up as a policy.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 13:44 ----------

nobody here is advocating mass eugenics just a sensible curb on the growing population that doesnt contribute financially, as soon as they they do its back to normal and the implants are removed.

you only have to hear the news this afternoon about the state of the overburdened NHS due in part to a population explosion and also uncapped immigration.

Eugenics is discriminatory, forced sterilization is discriminatory.

My two penn'orth - off-topic I know - is that "anfisa" and his ilk know exactly what they're doing, and it isn't trying to debate anything with anyone. It's to wind up normal thinking people, and it's working.
Exactly. He's just lonely and wants someone to communicate with; No matter what about and no matter how antagonistic the communication gets.

Surprised that so few have twigged onto that. Although looking at some of the people that he's hooked on here it makes sense because they keep their heads up their :mad:;):hihi::P

I don't think anyone has said you use any, have they? I read Harrystottle's comments as being directed at 'anfisa/smithy' and the rest of the mob who want to stop materially poor people having children.

Post #304 from anfisa

You brought the Chinese policy into the topic, you then forgot, made an error and spent the next several pages using different accounts to try and distract attention away from your error.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 15:29 ----------

Took the words out of my mouth!

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 15:32 ----------

But, in my eyes, the issue is down to inequality. Nothing to do with people having children that they can't afford. Give people well paid, permanent employment and the problem is eased massively.