No contraception, no dole

Would you really agree that your baby daughter should have an implant - an invasive medical procedure - these always carry risks. Or indeed, your baby boy - if you are up for slicing and dicing babies why be sexist about it?

would have no problem whatsoever:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 03-01-2015 at 22:40 ----------

How would you like it if the state stole your right to reproductive freedom?

you should have to earn that right or at least show you are capable financially and morally!

Should the majority of religious people bow down to the non believers?

When it comes to legislation, yes. That way you can't sack someone for being gay or living with someone of the opposite gender but not being married to them.

---------- Post added 03-01-2015 at 23:34 ----------

I'd be perfectly fine with the state offering financial incentives for people *not* to breed.

Me too. We have to reduce the number of people and the rate of consumption of our resources. Trouble is, the Capitalist system needs the former to buy the latter.

Would you really agree that your baby daughter should have an implant - an invasive medical procedure - these always carry risks. Or indeed, your baby boy - if you are up for slicing and dicing babies why be sexist about it?

Id be very worried indeed, for a child of whatever gender goung through this.

would have no problem whatsoever :thumbsup

Well, I for one would be extremely uncomfortable with the idea of a child or grandchild of mine menstruating, as a babe in arms, which is exactly what the pill or an implant would mean for a female child. I would not want a baby of mine going through frighteningly early puberty, and the health dangers associated with precocious puberty.

I would also be concerned about the exposure of such a child to sexual exploitation because of precocious puberty, and the idea of the "mucky old men" wanting "risk free" sex with them.

Its an utterly stupid and risible idea.