The BIG Ecclesall Rd Fast Food Scam/Rubbish

if people put litter in the bin instead of throwing it on the ground then there would be no litter. If i go to a fast food outlet and get a take out, walk down ecclesall road eating my kebab, finish my kebab, then put my polystyrene packaging into a bin then there aint a problem, if i do the opposite and just throw it on the floor, is that my responsibilty that i havent binned it or the fast food outlets fault?

nanny state, reason there is loads of litter is lazy people not binning their rubbish! these companies will pay business rates etc which the council could use to put extra bins on ecclessall road, but choose not to, why dont the universities do a litter pick as its their students making most of the mess.

Perhaps you know something I don't but AFAIK, Costa is a UK company, owned by Whitbread. Bask in Robins is owned by Dunkin' brands and was previously owned by Bristol based Allied Lyons which was ultimately consumed by Pernod. KFC, Tacco bell and pizza hut are all, unsurprisingly, owned by US company Yum! which is probably why there was no need for a planning application to change the pizza hut to a KFC.

In any case most of these places are actually owned by franchisees.

Perhaps you know something I don't but AFAIK, Costa is a UK company, owned by Whitbread. Bask in Robins is owned by Dunkin' brands and was previously owned by Bristol based Allied Lyons which was ultimately consumed by Pernod. KFC, Tacco bell and pizza hut are all, unsurprisingly, owned by US company Yum! which is probably why there was no need for a planning application to change the pizza hut to a KFC.

In any case most of these places are actually owned by franchisees.

And it's the SAME franchise owner that owns them all.

I have tried actually approaching the heads of each company via e-mail but received no joy as of yet!

Having been on Ecclesall Road during University terms, the Hallam students are a scary, chavy bunch of louts. I think as long as you can write your name on the form then Hallam take you in. Very little respect for the area.

That obviously qualifies you to speak of Hallam University students then:rolleyes: