Drug prohibition costs lives

No they are not. They are only available if a doctor sees fit to prescribe them. So they are not available to everyone.

Prescription drugs are very easy to get hold of without a prescription and it appears that they kill more people than illegal drugs.

To everyone?

To anyone that want them.

Pharmacists illegally sell Valium and morphine.

The government faces "urgent" calls to overhaul pharmacy regulation after a BBC investigation exposed numerous chemists illegally selling dangerous and addictive drugs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20633639

Latest figures show 293 people died in 2011 from misuse of benzodiazepines, more than double the 125 killed by cocaine and ecstasy combined.

To anyone that want them.

So just to confirm your stance. You believe that everyone could walk into a pharmacy and buy a prescription drug from a pharmacist without a prescription.

Fair enough if that is what you believe, we'll agree to disagree.

Post 123 I do not say anything about cannabis or heroin, you introduced those to drugs in response to the previous post.

It couldn't be any clearer. Post 120, is split into 2 sections, 1) Cannabis.....Under that section I said "does it generate tax revinue" and you said, "not when it's given away for free.

Section 2) is about heroin. I asked "is it easy to get hold of". You said "Not as easy as it would be if it was offered for free at every pharmacy."

I don't care how you try and talk your way out of this one. You made those comments, it's plain to see.

So just to confirm your stance. You believe that everyone could walk into a pharmacy and buy a prescription drug from a pharmacist without a prescription.

Fair enough if that is what you believe, we'll agree to disagree.

Yes anyone could have gone to those pharmacists and bought drugs and that is not the only source of prescription drugs.

It couldn't be any clearer. Post 120, is split into 2 sections, 1) Cannabis.....Under that section I said "does it generate tax revinue" and you said, "not when it's given away for free.

Section 2) is about heroin. I asked "is it easy to get hold of". You said "Not as easy as it would be if it was offered for free at every pharmacy."

I don't care how you try and talk your way out of this one. You made those comments, it's plain to see.

I think it best if we both just agree that we both misinterpreted each others posts, that's a problem with multiple discussions taking place in one thread.