Drug prohibition costs lives

Offer, Make available

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/offer

I do no see how offer and available change the context of the sentence, when to offer something is to make it available.

Come on Smiff, you know you never win at the dictionary game. Cutting down a sentence (such as your definition above) to change the context is an immediate disqualification :roll:

So when did you stop beating your wife?

That it is an irrelevant question which is based on the false premise that have have beat my wife, it should be ignored because answering it would lead the questioner to assume that I accept the premise of the question.

---------- Post added 09-01-2015 at 10:45 ----------

Come on Smiff, you know you never win at the dictionary game. Cutting down a sentence (such as your definition above) to change the context is an immediate disqualification :roll:

It is not about winning or loosing, simply explaining so that you are better able to understand what I write.

That it is an irrelevant question which is based on the false premise that have have beat my wife, it should be ignored because answering it would lead the questioner to assume that I accept the premise of the question.

---------- Post added 09-01-2015 at 10:45 ----------

It is not about winning or loosing, simply explaining so that you are better able to understand what I write.

There's your problem mate. You write something which is clear in your mind but when read by some of the posters in here, because you are not agreeing with them they take your words, twist them in their own mind and beat you with your own words.

It's the drugs you see.

I'm not quite sure if that's meant to be sarcasm or not... I guess not though, based on the earlier lack of understanding of what a drug is.

Smithy is in a state of metamorphosis..he will soon reappear in a different guise, but not until he's gone down in a hail of glory...like the goons ready to go down in France...he wants martyrdom.