Drug prohibition costs lives

It is not about winning or loosing, simply explaining so that you are better able to understand what I write.

I think we are quite able to understand what you write, that is the problem.

What you write is mostly asinine and has very little relevance to the overall context of the topic.

moving on......

I would agree with the op's premise that drug prohibition cost's lives, but is the opposite also true that it saves lives?

Surely the war on drugs isn't a complete failure in every way?

but I'm struggling to think of ways in which drug prohibition has been successful.

So we should ignore the questions you asked in post 116 then, since they based on the false premise that we had said that drugs should be freely available and offered to everyone.

If you think they are based on a false premise the best thing to do is ignore them or explain why you think it is a false premise, answering them in their current form mean you must accept the premise of the question which in my opinion is not a false premise.

---------- Post added 09-01-2015 at 12:22 ----------

There's your problem mate. You write something which is clear in your mind but when read by some of the posters in here, because you are not agreeing with them they take your words, twist them in their own mind and beat you with your own words.

It's the drugs you see.

I think you might be right.

---------- Post added 09-01-2015 at 12:23 ----------

Smithy is in a state of metamorphosis..he will soon reappear in a different guise, but not until he's gone down in a hail of glory...like the goons ready to go down in France...he wants martyrdom.

How nice of you to compare me with murderous terrorist. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 09-01-2015 at 12:24 ----------

You think the best way to do this is to only post half a sentence from a definition, so that it's out of context?

That's something you are familiar with, taking peoples comments out of context.

I think we are quite able to understand what you write, that is the problem.

What you write is mostly asinine and has very little relevance to the overall context of the topic.

If you think it irrelevant ignore it, instead of derailing topic with petty arguments.

I would agree with the op's premise that drug prohibition cost's lives, but is the opposite also true that it saves lives?

Surely the war on drugs isn't a complete failure in every way?

but I'm struggling to think of ways in which drug prohibition has been successful.

And I agree that legalising would cost more lives is successful in the sense that its keeps consumption lower than it would be if they was legal.

If you think it irrelevant ignore it, instead of derailing topic with petty arguments.

Then you bleat on about how we're not answering your questions... All of which imply things that have not been said.

---------- Post added 09-01-2015 at 16:10 ----------

And I agree that legalising would cost more lives is successful in the sense that its keeps consumption lower than it would be if they was legal.

You can't agree with something that hasn't been expressed. You're trying to put words into his mouth. :roll:

Not only are you agreeing with something that hasn't been said, that's one of the most poorly constructed grammatically incorrect sentences I've ever seen from you.

I hope you don't work in a job that requires you to communicate effectively in written English. You're really very poor at it.

Then you bleat on about how we're not answering your questions... All of which imply things that have not been said.

Only in your dreams.

You can't agree with something that hasn't been expressed. You're trying to put words into his mouth. :roll:

I did not say I agreed with anything he said so how did I put words in his mouth.

---------- Post added 09-01-2015 at 16:45 ----------

Not only are you agreeing with something that hasn't been said

I agree with lots of things that have not been said on SF, and for me to agree with it it does not have to be said on here.

---------- Post added 09-01-2015 at 16:47 ----------

I know I have no rights over this thread just because I started it, but please can people stop feeding the troll?

I offered to end the argument a couple of pages ago but sadly the trolls are not interested.

Its quite bizarre the lengths they will go to to save face when they are proven wrong.

Edited by anfisa