Drug prohibition costs lives

You know you're entirely and completely wrong, so why do you keep repeating yourself?

For the same reason you keep repeating yourself, you think you are right, I think I am right, and the evidence that I have seen supports my stance. The minority have so far failed to convince me otherwise, if and when you do I will change my stance, until then I may have to keep repeating myself.

---------- Post added 10-01-2015 at 11:17 ----------

They aren't. That's a public and obvious lie.

Winning the race does no mean you have won the race and for now we are winning the drug war, drug use is in decline so we are winning, if and when it starts to rise I might change my stance.

For the same reason you keep repeating yourself, you think you are right, I think I am right, and the evidence that I have seen supports my stance. The minority have so far failed to convince me otherwise, if and when you do I will change my stance, until then I may have to keep repeating myself.

I know you're wrong. About so may things.

My no 1 thing at the moment that I know you're wrong about is your stupendously, crassly asinine claim that the war on drugs is being won.

It does the remarkable job of making you sound stupider than Fox News.

---------- Post added 10-01-2015 at 11:17 ----------

Winning the race does no mean you have won the race and for now we are winning the drug war, drug use is in decline so we are winning, if and when it starts to rise I might change my stance.

Until such time that you admit to your multiple users names and reason for them you have absolutely no integrity. All of yours posts, and all the content therein, can thus be safely ignored... and will be, by me at least.

jb

ETA: I suggest that this post is used to reply to All of Smithy's posts until he admits to his multiple accounts.

I know you're wrong. About so may things.

My no 1 thing at the moment that I know you're wrong about is your stupendously, crassly asinine claim that the war on drugs is being won.

It does the remarkable job of making you sound stupider than Fox News.

You believe I am wrong, but you can not prove that I am wrong.

Until such time that you admit to your multiple users names and reason for them you have absolutely no integrity. All of yours posts, and all the content therein, can thus be safely ignored... and will be, by me at least.

jb

ETA: I suggest that this post is used to reply to All of Smithy's posts until he admits to his multiple accounts.

You believe I have multiple accounts and no doubt if I created another account and agreed with everything you say, you would not be accusing me. Your accusation is based on your inability to accept another point of view, it is also very likley that you are using multiple accounts in an attempt to discredit a member with an opinion you do not like.

Edited by anfisa

You believe I have multiple accounts and no doubt if I created another account and agreed with everything you say, you would not be accusing me. Your accusation is based on your inability to accept another point of view, its also very likley that you are using multiple accounts in an attempt to discredit a member with an opinion you do not like.

He's questioning your integrity. Whether he agreed with you or not, if your integrity was sound he would debate with you. No integrity = no debate.

He's questioning your integrity. Whether he agreed with you or not, if your integrity was sound he would debate with you. No integrity = no debate.

Why does it not surprise me that yet another account appears to back up spurious claims.

The forum is for debating, if you do not want to debate then why join the discussion other that for the purpose of causing discord.

Why does it not surprise me that yet another account appears to back up spurious claims.

The forum is for debating, if you do not want to debate then why join the discussion other that for the purpose of causing discord.

That's exactly BC's point. He regards you as without integrity therefore your SF existence is for the reason above, which I've emboldened. Integrity is important when debating..do you not think?

That's exactly BC's point. He regards you as without integrity therefore your SF existence is for the reason above, which I've emboldened. Integrity is important when debating..do you not think?

The fact that you think it is is likely the very reason you are using multiple accounts, you think destroying my integrity will somehow win you the argument and the facts that I post will be dismissed by everyone. Destroying the integrity of an opponent is a typical political tactic of people that can not win the argument one the merits of their own stance.