So long, farewell, auf weidersein, adiou!

Are you going somewhere the internet hasn't reached yet?

All the best anyway

No, in response to the negativity of some people on here I feel its not a place I'd rather be posting. Cheers fella.

This thread was intended for the few kind folk I've made friends with.

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 13:34 ----------

I always thought it was Bedrock(about 3 days between start date,and Bedrocks last post)

He once said something that was almost identical to something Bedrock once posted,which got me wondering in the first place.

I could be completely wrong though:D

No, I'm not Bedrock. Put that to rest.

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 13:38 ----------

Not confirming or denying, but the thought had crossed my mind :)

Whoever it is, all the best, if it is Bedrock, even more of the best fella.

Cheers pal. Enjoyed your insightful comments. Defo one of the best forummers to debate with:)

No, I'm not Bedrock. Put that to rest.

I should have guessed really,Bedrock didn't need the big "Im leaving you,and its all because of you horrible lot" thread lol.

Your not the first to do it though,and certainly won't be the last,but they all read the same,and come across as cringeworthy attention seeking :rolleyes:

I should have guessed really,Bedrock didn't need the big "Im leaving you,and its all because of you horrible lot" thread lol.

Your not the first to do it though,and certainly won't be the last,but they all read the same,and come across as cringeworthy attention seeking :rolleyes:

You're not wrong.

So the time has come to bid farewell to sf. Moving on to pastures new.

Thanks for all the nice people who have made contact, wish you all the best for 2015 and ahead.

Yours,

ubermaus.

Thought about doing the same myself just before Xmas,because of the amount of wrongful bans i get,just because a mod can't grasp the English language eg how or the way something is written and how it comes across.

Thought about doing the same myself just before Xmas,because of the amount of wrongful bans i get,just because a mod can't grasp the English language eg how or the way something is written and how it comes across.

Aw diddums, it's always someone else's fault with you isn't it? Man up a bit.