So long, farewell, auf weidersein, adiou!

Aw diddums, it's always someone else's fault with you isn't it? Man up a bit.

Thats not very pleasant, coming from a retired psychiatric nurse. I would have thought you may have a little more empathy for peoples feelings.

I'm guessing it might be the after effects of that "man flu" you've had recently Ubermous. ;)

Have a temporary break and hopefully, later on you'll return feeling much different.

Nah, im busy so will be here less. Certainly not starting threads.

Nah, im busy so will be here less. Certainly not starting threads.

As a relative newbie myself, I can see how some posters can personally attack you, without any thought of the person they are attacking (or trolling as :huh:Halibut:huh: keeps bleating on about), but I wouldnt stop posting as its rather humorous to see some otherwise well respected members show themselves for what they really are, although im sure they are nothing like that away from the computer screen!! If you dont come back, take care and have fun, but if you do remember there is still fun to be had!!:hihi::hihi:

As a relative newbie myself, I can see how some posters can personally attack you, without any thought of the person they are attacking (or trolling as :huh:Halibut:huh: keeps bleating on about), but I wouldnt stop posting as its rather humorous to see some otherwise well respected members show themselves for what they really are, although im sure they are nothing like that away from the computer screen!! If you dont come back, take care and have fun, but if you do remember there is still fun to be had!!:hihi::hihi:

Dont have time to be debating with goons. They will still be here in 5 years time.

Thats not very pleasant, coming from a retired psychiatric nurse. I would have thought you may have a little more empathy for peoples feelings.

Not very pleasant? Perhaps not, but people who won't accept responsibility for their own behaviour are pretty tedious are they not?

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 21:02 ----------

:hihi:

So will you at this rate... :wave:

Lol. Must be the longest goodbye ever. He'll still be here in five years, just under a different name.

Not very pleasant? Perhaps not, but people who won't accept responsibility for their own behaviour are pretty tedious are they not?

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 21:02 ----------

Lol. Must be the longest goodbye ever. He'll still be here in five years, just under a different name.

Get off ma goodbye thread you old biatch