Too fat to work.

Surprised nobody on here jumped on last nights "too fat to work." programme.

Channel 5. Two lard arses combined weight 54 stone.

She never had a job and he aint for a fair few years.

They had a lovely wedding costing several grand, and a pre nupts breakfast of Kebabs coming in at £450.

Life in the fat lane seems grand.:hihi:

Surprised nobody on here jumped on last nights "too fat to work." programme.

Channel 5. Two lard arses combined weight 54 stone.

She never had a job and he aint for a fair few years.

They had a lovely wedding costing several grand, and a pre nupts breakfast of Kebabs coming in at £450.

Life in the fat lane seems grand.:hihi:

I watched about 10 minutes of it, then turned it off. C5 is marginally worse than 4 for misleading/incorrect/provocative narration, and 4 is bad as it is. Lately though Beeb documentaries aren't much better.

Hmmmm...interesting. Did they say just exactly how roamy you have to be to qualify for being too fat to work? The thing is, my job's a bit of a pain in the bum and I did put on a couple of pounds over Christmas which I was planning on loosing....but now you've mentioned this, I may just keep scoffing at a Christmas gluteny level, and have the whole of next year off!

I watched about 10 minutes of it, then turned it off. C5 is marginally worse than 4 for misleading/incorrect/provocative narration, and 4 is bad as it is. Lately though Beeb documentaries aren't much better.

It was quite clear those scroungers were rather portly.

I agree. Everything that that the benefit claimants had was prefixed with how much it cost the tax payer, obviously designed to annoy the viewers.

Though to be honest I reserve my bile for the makers of these crummy documentaries, they're far worse than the people that they're portraying.

Hmmmm...interesting. Did they say just exactly how roamy you have to be to qualify for being too fat to work? The thing is, my job's a bit of a pain in the bum and I did put on a couple of pounds over Christmas which I was planning on loosing....but now you've mentioned this, I may just keep scoffing at a Christmas gluteny level, and have the whole of next year off!

:hihi::hihi: My thoughts exactly.

Love the one that said "it's not my fault I'm like this"

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode. Once you require a moo moo, I'd say that's enough :)

:hihi::hihi: My thoughts exactly.

Love the one that said "it's not my fault I'm like this"

I didn't see it, but I'd hazard a guess that they at least had a hand in it...or two ('it' being big dinners and puddings!)

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 20:36 ----------

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode. Once you require a moo moo, I'd say that's enough :)

Haha! :hihi:

It was quite clear those scroungers were rather portly.

Do you mean poorly ?

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 21:16 ----------

You cannot envy a man that colapsed and had to be taken to A&E at his wedding ceremony?

Edited by El Cid