Too fat to work.

Surprised nobody on here jumped on last nights "too fat to work." programme.

Channel 5. Two lard arses combined weight 54 stone.

She never had a job and he aint for a fair few years.

They had a lovely wedding costing several grand, and a pre nupts breakfast of Kebabs coming in at £450.

Life in the fat lane seems grand.:hihi:

What disgusting, hateful language. I can't wait until people who write such ignorant and vile things are getting hounded down by the authorities and charged for hate crimes. It's coming, and not before time. Time for potty-mouthed fatcists to have to EAT their foul words.

What disgusting, hateful language. I can't wait until people who write such ignorant and vile things are getting hounded down by the authorities and charged for hate crimes. It's coming, and not before time. Time for potty-mouthed fatcists to have to EAT their foul words.

What tosh! I call people by certain names but don't hate them. Does that make it a hate crime?

Who do you mean Mr Bloom?

Posters above or the people who make the programmes?

I'm not being funny.

Sarcasm doesn't fit well on my shoulders

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 22:05 ----------

Explain properly please.

I agree. Everything that that the benefit claimants had was prefixed with how much it cost the tax payer, obviously designed to annoy the viewers.

Though to be honest I reserve my bile for the makers of these crummy documentaries, they're far worse than the people that they're portraying.

More rubbish propagated and scripted by the right wing media, they are doing their best to try and make us believe that the economy is in the state it is due to benefit claimants, this entire show was about as realistic as an episode of The Simpsons.

Do you mean poorly ?

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 21:16 ----------

You cannot envy a man that colapsed and had to be taken to A&E at his wedding ceremony?

No! Definitely not poorly.

Alcoholics can work.

People with cancer can work.

Fat people can work (if they want)

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 07:58 ----------

Get real Mr Bloom! I was expecting a backlash from the forums porkers.

I'm fed up of seeing perfectly able bodied persons whizzing about on mobility scooters because they eat too much grub.

What tosh! I call people by certain names but don't hate them. Does that make it a hate crime?

Yes, according to the law if you target certain groups of people, who, because of years of abuse, have earned 'protected' status in law.

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 08:43 ----------

Who do you mean Mr Bloom?

Posters above or the people who make the programmes?

I'm not being funny.

Sarcasm doesn't fit well on my shoulders

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 22:05 ----------

Explain properly please.

Posters who continue to abuse people because of any visible personal characteristic, including skin colour, hair colour, size, etc. The obese, along with ginger-haired people have become the last available targets of ignorant morons.

The obese, particularly, and they have to suffer the assumptions arrived at by ignorant morons that they are lazy, greedy, etc - when that is not always the case, and in fact, is often the opposite.

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 08:47 ----------

Get real Mr Bloom! I was expecting a backlash from the forums porkers.

I'm fed up of seeing perfectly able bodied persons whizzing about on mobility scooters because they eat too much grub.

A perfect example, here ^^ of a fatcist bully.

Edited by Mr Bloom

I can't wait until people who write such ignorant and vile things are getting hounded down by the authorities and charged for hate crimes. :)

Yes, according to the law if you target certain groups of people, who, because of years of abuse, have earned 'protected' status in law.

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 08:43 ----------

Posters who continue to abuse people because of any visible personal characteristic, including skin colour, hair colour, size, etc. The obese, along with ginger-haired people have become the last available targets of ignorant morons.

Fat people haven't earned protected status, they are too lazy to earn anything.

Unlike the people above, fatties choose to be fat through their gluttony.

Fat people haven't earned protected status, they are too lazy to earn anything.

Unlike the people above, fatties choose to be fat through their gluttony.

It will eventually come, thanks to posters like your less than good self.

Well done, another poster, not too proud or clever to show the world they are an ignorant fatcist bully.