Is the European Union becoming a vast fascist state

It's very disturbing how many none Muslims are leaving Muslim countries. There is a whole community of Christian Turks in the town where I live. Coptic Christians, Iranian Christians also sizeable immigrant communities in California.

Now we have Jews leaving France because of hate crimes.

Yes, there's fascism on the loose alright and we all know who the new fascists are

Are you an English person as you seem to be rather vague on English values .

My birth certificate says I was born here and my passport tells me I'm British.

So as I've answered your question could you answer mine? Why are UKIP supporters 50% more likely to be anti-Semitic than supporters of other parties?

---------- Post added 15-01-2015 at 08:22 ----------

You need to face reality mate and stop clutching at straws cos your looking really really desperate.

What reality would that be? That UKIP voters are far more anti-Semitic than most people? That UKIP members turn a blind eye to that?

---------- Post added 15-01-2015 at 08:24 ----------

Yes, there's fascism on the loose alright and we all know who the new fascists are

From the man who served in the US army at the time that mixed race marriage was still illegal there;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws_in_the_United_States

Edited by LeMaquis

The EU caused the war in the Ukraine as they tried to spread their fascist dream..

Each time you open your mouth it becomes clear that you don't understand half of the things you say yourself, so let me elucidate that for you:

Fascism: a political system based on a very powerful leader, state control, and being extremely proud of country and race, and in which political opposition is not allowed. (Cambridge Dictionary Online)

The EU has no powerful leader, no state control, no extreme pride in country and race and most definitely allows political opposition.

That is odd, isn't it? That makes it the absolute opposite of a fascist state.

Each time you open your mouth it becomes clear that you don't understand half of the things you say yourself, so let me elucidate that for you:

Fascism: a political system based on a very powerful leader, state control, and being extremely proud of country and race, and in which political opposition is not allowed. (Cambridge Dictionary Online)

The EU has no powerful leader, no state control, no extreme pride in country and race and most definitely allows political opposition.

That is odd, isn't it? That makes it the absolute opposite of a fascist state.

Of course it is... they're not trying to spread their territory by any means or are they..

---------- Post added 15-01-2015 at 09:23 ----------

Only half?

You try to ridicule others because you are hurt by the fact that Zamo whoops your behind every time... A bit like someone who is bullied becoming the bully :hihi:

[/color]

I have seen plenty of people who claim to be English and British,

Until it comes to supporting their Country:confused:at Cricket or Football or when their religion interferes with that British connection.

[/color]

I have seen plenty of people who claim to be English and British,

Until it comes to supporting their Country:confused:at Cricket or Football or when their religion interferes with that British connection.

I don't like and never watch cricket or football.What nationality should I call myself lol