Is the European Union becoming a vast fascist state

There is no left and right wing any more that s a thing of your ansestors.

Don't waste your vote,put it on anyone you think genuinely has your interests at heart.

So which philanthropic politician that genuinely has your interest at heart are you going to give your vote to?

There is no left and right wing any more that s a thing of your ansestors.

Don't waste your vote,put it on anyone you think genuinely has your interests at heart.

I always think voting for a minor party who cannot possibly win is a wasted vote anyway but i hear what you are saying.

A vote is never a wasted vote, it may not get you what you wanted but at least you will have tried.

I will sleep on it and make a decision nearer the time, at the moment i do not have much faith in politicians,it is becoming quite clear many of us may have voted for perverts,rapists,paedophiles and murderers in the past.

So which philanthropic politician that genuinely has your interest at heart are you going to give your vote to?

There is only one that GENUINELY has this country and our interests at heart.The rest arnt even good at pretending to.

Are you keeping him or her a secret?

He' is definatly no secret.

have a read of the comments from all over the world.Dont try and read them all though,it will be tomorrow by the time you have done.

---------- Post added 15-01-2015 at 21:19 ----------

Guess how Greece is now run.

3 out of touch people (with the only motive of keeping the EU together at any cost) from the EU get off a plane and tell them how they should run their country.

Im sorry I don't know their names.Coming to a country near you lol.

Edited by Xt500

He' is definatly no secret have a read of the comments from all over the world.Dont try and read them all though,it will be tomorrow by the time you have done.

If there was a European wide election for the leader of the EU... Farage would win :D

Guess how Greece is now run.

3 out of touch people (with the only motive of keeping the EU together at any cost) from the EU get off a plane and tell them how they should run their country.

Im sorry I don't know their names.Coming to a country near you lol.

You do know that the Greek government was in such a financial mess (through their own doing) that they would have defaulted and as a consequence would have dragged along a number of the other governments in the EU which in turn would have dragged number of others in as well?