Is the European Union becoming a vast fascist state

That's a bit rich coming from someone whose own party supports Russian military involvement in the Ukraine including the shooting down of a passenger plane. Farage has said Putin is the politician he admires most.

Come on it's Sunday. Don't you ever turn the lies off.

Which part of what Le Maquis said isn't true? Go on, do tell.

Everything he says is untrue, the sad part is he's lying to himself as well to hide the stark reality that after all those years everything he stands for politically is unravelling..

Everything he says is untrue, the sad part is he's lying to himself as well to hide the stark reality that after all those years everything he stands for politically is unravelling..

Have some fact:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11098811/Nigel-Farage-Stop-opposing-Vladmir-Putin-in-Ukraine-and-join-forces-to-defeat-Islamic-terrorists.html

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/31/farage-i-admire-putin

I don't believe anything in those newspapers when it comes to politics. They just write to suit their own agenda.

Oh that is convenient. How about the video with Farage actually saying the things the paper writes about? Or is that a 'photoshopped' Farage? :loopy:

Oh that is convenient. How about the video with Farage actually saying the things the paper writes about? Or is that a 'photoshopped' Farage? :loopy:

Well admiring someone doesn't mean they agree with the,. I admire George Galloway for his oratory skills but I don't agree with him...

For the record I also admire Putin. He's a strong leader and we should ally him in the fight against IS they are the main problem.

Well admiring someone doesn't mean they agree with the,. I admire George Galloway for his oratory skills but I don't agree with him...

For the record I also admire Putin. He's a strong leader and we should ally him in the fight against IS they are the main problem.

So you admit that Farage admires Putin. Therefore your statement that everything LeMaquis said was untrue, was, err, untrue.

Nicely done!

So you admit that Farage admires Putin. Therefore your statement that everything LeMaquis said was untrue, was, err, untrue.

Nicely done!

No not really. He's exaggerated the point a little.. as usual. :hihi:

---------- Post added 11-01-2015 at 13:00 ----------

That's a bit rich coming from someone whose own party supports Russian military involvement in the Ukraine including the shooting down of a passenger plane. Farage has said Putin is the politician he admires most.

As you can see from this latest deluded ramble...

I don't believe anything in those newspapers when it comes to politics. They just write to suit their own agenda.

The Telegraph is UKIP's favourite newspaper. Farage is big mates with its owners, the Barclay brothers. They even pay for medical treatment for his injuries caused in the helicopter crash in 2010 and hosted his 50th birthday party for him at the Ritz.

Come on it's Sunday. Don't you ever turn the lies off.

---------- Post added 11-01-2015 at 13:24 ----------

He's exaggerated the point a little.. as usual.

From the man who gave us Obama is a Muslim and Tommy Robinson is a political prisoner.