Is the European Union becoming a vast fascist state

Economists? whos that then?

I suppose they have worked out all that in a couple of days lol.Give me a break,its just more ballony.

Next they will tell us that pulling out of the EU will make the ozone layer disappear,daft thing is,if they did im sure some would take it in.

What, UKIP has been calling for an exit for a few days? How do you think the government works? They sit in a pub and scribble on the back of a coaster what they think might happen?

No wonder you are a UKIP supporter.

What, UKIP has been calling for an exit for a few days? How do you think the government works? They sit in a pub and scribble on the back of a coaster what they think might happen?

No wonder you are a UKIP supporter.

:(

I long for the good old days when pubs used to have beer mats! ;)

Have I fallen in the Americanism trap again? :( I like beer mats better, more Germanic ;)
So we're to have an Amercan rant about beer mats eh? They're called coasters. Big deal mein herr, oder ist das Frau?

So we're to have an Amercan rant about beer mats eh? They're called coasters. Big deal mein herr, oder ist das Frau?

Its amazing how all those who condemn any sort of racism, discrimination and nationalism are so easy to disrespect our American cousins..

Sorry, where am I ranting about Americans? I am merely commenting on my own command of the English language?

Its amazing how all those who condemn any sort of racism, discrimination and nationalism are so easy to disrespect our American cousins..

It's amazing how some people keep trying to be clever when they really should be spending that effort on becoming less ignorant. :hihi:

Good night!

Sorry, where am I ranting about Americans? I am merely commenting on my own command of the English language?

It's amazing how some people keep trying to be clever when they really should be spending that effort on becoming less ignorant. :hihi:

Good night!

The bile spewed at our American cousins is deplorable on here... shame on you bigots..