Is the European Union becoming a vast fascist state

Sorry, where am I ranting about Americans? I am merely commenting on my own command of the English language?

It's amazing how some people keep trying to be clever when they really should be spending that effort on becoming less ignorant. :hihi:

Good night!

Ach Ja! mein Herr. Zwei Bieren Matzen (2 coasters) und ein naughty Fraulein en der table number acht.

Now that sounds a bit Germanic don't it? Coasters ! Ugh so vulgarly colonial don't you think daaaaalink ? :D :D

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 02:03 ----------

The bile spewed at our American cousins is deplorable on here... shame on you bigots..

Makes you wonder how the Yanks and the Brits managed to fight on the same side in two world wars don't it? :D

Sorry, where am I ranting about Americans? I am merely commenting on my own command of the English language?

It's amazing how some people keep trying to be clever when they really should be spending that effort on becoming less ignorant. :hihi:

Good night!

You're merely trolling,or you're genuinely upset about the world shattering problem of what to call something you stick your glass on. I am sorry for you and your pitiful life. Edited by buck

The bile spewed at our American cousins is deplorable on here... shame on you bigots..

Ach Ja! mein Herr. Zwei Bieren Matzen (2 coasters) und ein naughty Fraulein en der table number acht.

Now that sounds a bit Germanic don't it? Coasters ! Ugh so vulgarly colonial don't you think daaaaalink ? :D :D

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 02:03 ----------

Makes you wonder how the Yanks and the Brits managed to fight on the same side in two world wars don't it? :D

You're merely trolling,or you're genuinely upset about the world shattering problem of what to call something you stick your glass on. I am sorry for you and your pitiful life.

Learn to read fellas. In case you don't know, English is a Germanic language with heavy French influences, the fact that I commented that beer mat is more Germanic is a reference to the fact that the Dutch would call it a beer mat as coaster is more likely to be an altered French worth etymologically. In case you are wondering: Sometimes it is difficult to assess which word-form is preferred in the UK.

But I am pleased you can have a go at me over something utterly trivial, it must really be a relief.

Learn to read fellas. In case you don't know, English is a Germanic language with heavy French influences, the fact that I commented that beer mat is more Germanic is a reference to the fact that the Dutch would call it a beer mat as coaster is more likely to be an altered French worth etymologically. In case you are wondering: Sometimes it is difficult to assess which word-form is preferred in the UK.

But I am pleased you can have a go at me over something utterly trivial, it must really be a relief.

Didn't need the history of the English language. You forgot to mention that many words adopted into the English language had Celtic origins

Edited by Harleyman

Americans didnt fight the world with us. we have to pay for their help

Graduate of the Rotherham School of Alternative History ? :D

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 18:08 ----------

It was down to Japan and Germany declaring war on the USA. My enemy's enemy is my friend, in other words.

Just about the same as Churchill's view of the Soviet Union. However I hardly imagine that the US ever regarded Britain as an enemy of any kind. There may have been difference, even rivalries but there was a shared language, basic common law and an Anglo-Saxon heritage

Edited by Harleyman

I doubt if you can match me in languages. I'm fluent in French and German, and can handle some Italian and Spanish. It was you being trivial by insulting this country over a bleddy coaster.