Paris shooting. 17 dead

So, do we think a similar thing will happen over here?

That is something we dont know. We truly do not know how many muslim extremists are living and working here in the UK, who have the same midset as these murdering scum.

So, do we think a similar thing will happen over here?

Already has.

This sort of thing can only be prevented if people begin to understand that we should all take what the dumbest 10% of what people shout (9,9999999999999%) and do (0,0000000000001) are indeed the acts of the dumbest 10% of people.

What would you like to see happen?

I would like to see every paper in France and the UK publish the cartoon on the front page tomorrow.

I call upon the Sheffield Star to do so too.

Actions speak louder than words.

..also posted to The Star and on their facebook page

Edited by Flanker7

I would like to see every paper in France and the UK publish the cartoon on the front page tomorrow.

I call upon the Sheffield Star to do so too.

Actions speak louder than words.

Im looking for one suitable to use as an avatar. I want to show my solidarity with the victims so i think its appropriate.

Already has.

This sort of thing can only be prevented if people begin to understand that we should all take what the dumbest 10% of what people shout (9,9999999999999%) and do (0,0000000000001) are indeed the acts of the dumbest 10% of people.

I suppose it has in the form of 7/7.

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 22:42 ----------

Im looking for one suitable to use as an avatar. I want to show my solidarity with the victims so i think its appropriate.

I guess you don't mind what happens to the owner of the forum then. Can't you just use the logo of the magazine (that's what I'm doing)

If you want to really show your support, put it in your front room window.

People found placards calling british soldiors "baby killers" and what not offensive as well as the poppy burning incident yet you expect the prophet Of Islam to be ridiculed without any repercussions?

Where was the poppy burners right to offend?

Where was the Luton soldiers homecoming protestors right to offend?

Bloody hypocrites if you ask me........

You can find someone to be offended at anything if you wait long enough and look hard enough. People use "I'm offended at that" as a weapon.

Well so b****** well what?

I'm offended that someone burns poppies. But I don't stop them or attack them because that's an offence against MY freedom of speech. If I were to stop someone from burning a poppy, that's MY freedoms I am eroding, for it then stops me from poking fun at YWHW, Allah, Iehovah, etc. It stops me from telling jokes about a dyslexic devil worshipper who sacrifices his soul to Santa. It stops me from commenting on a board like this.

As Voltaire said with a little paraphrasing - I may find your position to be utterly offensive and vile and untenable, but I'll defend your right to say it to the death..

I suppose it has in the form of 7/7.

---------- Post added 07-01-2015 at 22:42 ----------

I guess you don't mind what happens to the owner of the forum then. Can't you just use the logo of the magazine (that's what I'm doing)

If you want to really show your support, put it in your front room window.

Or the brutal murder on Lee Rigby.

A Dutch news site has just stated that the police identified two of the three suspects, both had just returned from Syria. The mess that is going on there is beginning to look like the perfect storm in attracting a new type of terrorism and we won't have seen the last of it. Serious questions need to be asked about the sense of our 'Western' governments getting involved in this sort of conflict if this is the result.

The most tragic side of incidents like this is that it isn't an assault on our traditions and standards, they will survive, but rather they are an incendiary device to incite even more misunderstanding between 'natives' (for want of a better word) and the vast, vast majority of muslims that do not want any piece of actions like these brutal assassinations and live on these shores.

Or the brutal murder on Lee Rigby.

A Dutch news site has just stated that the police identified two of the three suspects, both had just returned from Syria. The mess that is going on there is beginning to look like the perfect storm in attracting a new type of terrorism and we won't have seen the last of it. Serious questions need to be asked about the sense of our 'Western' governments getting involved in this sort of conflict if this is the result.

The most tragic side of incidents like this is that it isn't an assault on our traditions and standards, they will survive, but rather they are an incendiary device to incite even more misunderstanding between 'natives' (for want of a better word) and the vast, vast majority of muslims that do not want any piece of actions like these brutal assassinations and live on these shores.

Get 5live on now there's some decent debate from all sides (together with the usual nut jobs).

This is the thing though - more or less every flavour of Muslim has a homeland of sorts. If you want live that way get on a plane to Syria and stay there.