Paris shooting. 17 dead

Thousands were killed who opposed atheism, read some more history.

And don't try to divert this thread into another one of your anti-religious obsessive discussions, you've had plenty of opportunity to do that on all the other recent ones you've been on.

Wasn't it that they opposed Marxism?

Anti religious? I posted that the Nazis had the support of the god of the Bible behind them, according to their belt buckles anyway.

Sorry if that's your god. If I were you I'd have chosen a nicer one. Thor is okay by all accounts, even has a day named after him.

Should the silent majority of Brits do more to sort out our vile colonial tendencies? Should we speak out about how we continually bomb poorer countries who have no realistic ability to fight us on equal terms?

If they oppose the vile colonial tendencies then I would say yes.

If they oppose the bombing of poorer countries then I would say yes.

If you support these policies then no.

Whether I supported or opposed is not relevant.

Of course it is.

You stated that the silent majority of Muslims should speak out against the violence of the few. I actually agree.

When asked if you should do the same, you say it isn't relevant.

Sorry if that's your god. If I were you I'd have chosen a nicer one. Thor is okay by all accounts, even has a day named after him.

A pathetic response , and so typical.

If I didn't believe in God, my thoughts and concerns about humanity would be exactly the same as some other atheists.

Its a pity you can't learn something from the ones I'm thinking of.

A pathetic response , and so typical.

If I didn't believe in God, my thoughts and concerns about humanity would be exactly the same as some other atheists.

Its a pity you can't learn something from the ones I'm thinking of.

We haven't even discussed your thoughts and concerns about humanity, so where did that come from?