Paris shooting. 17 dead

Oh you've met Halibut? :hihi:

Not just me then :)

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 19:26 ----------

I bet muslims and their lefty friends are getting a bit sick and tired of trying to defend the religion time after time after time, it's starting to get boring hearing the same drivel, like when they call people who don't agree with them bigots, ignorant or my personal favourite "racist" ....yawn

I wonder at what stage muslims will be ashamed to walk the streets after outrage after outrage after outrage, I know if i was one i'd be totally ashamed and embarrassed, still I suppose they have no shame, and leave it to the local leader to say a few words, then everythings cushty as per

Trolls don't answer questions. They just continually make provocative statements.

It was not a provocative statement, it was a statement of fact and the answer to a question.

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 19:34 ----------

Of course it is.

You stated that the silent majority of Muslims should speak out against the violence of the few. I actually agree.

When asked if you should do the same, you say it isn't relevant.

No I did not.

I said

If they oppose the vile colonial tendencies then I would say yes.

If they oppose the bombing of poorer countries then I would say yes.

If you support these policies then no.

I bet muslims and their lefty friends are getting a bit sick and tired of trying to defend the religion time after time after time, it's starting to get boring hearing the same drivel, like when they call people who don't agree with them bigots, ignorant or my personal favourite "racist" ....yawn

I wonder at what stage muslims will be ashamed to walk the streets after outrage after outrage after outrage, I know if i was one i'd be totally ashamed and embarrassed, still I suppose they have no shame, and leave it to the local leader to say a few words, then everythings cushty as per

Never......:rolleyes:

Of course it is.

You stated that the silent majority of Muslims should speak out against the violence of the few. I actually agree.

When asked if you should do the same, you say it isn't relevant.

A lot of Muslims do speak out but it's largely ignored. A few days ago 18000 people marched against Islam in Germany. If that had been 18000 Muslims marching against Christianity there would have been uproar.

A lot of Muslims do speak out but it's largely ignored. A few days ago 18000 people marched against Islam in Germany. If that had been 18000 Muslims marching against Christianity there would have been uproar.

See? 18000 people who dislike Islam and maybe feel offended by it and no one got hurt or killed.

Far more Muslims living in the Muslim world have been killed by western governments than Non Muslims living in the west have been killed by Muslims.

That's something for you to be ashamed about. The fact that our elected government is using its armed forces to commit terrorism in Muslim countries which have never attacked Britain. By doing so they are also inviting retaliatory terrorist attacks on the people of Britain. Why aren't you ashamed about this?

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 20:13 ----------

See? 18000 people who dislike Islam and maybe feel offended by it and no one got hurt or killed.

Yes but Muslims have been hurt and killed in hate crimes in Germany and other parts of Europe.

The point is this if it was 18000 Muslims protesting against Christianity there would be uproar.

Imagine if it had been 18000 Muslims marching against extremist Islam and the terrorist acts committed by these extremist.

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 20:15 ----------

Far more Muslims living in the Muslim world have been killed by western governments than Non Muslims living in the west have been killed by Muslims.

But that is only because Muslims do not yet have the capability to bring the fight on mass to our shores.

I doubt that very much. I don't remember non muslims attacking muslims in New York after muslims killed (SORRY MURDERED) 3000 by flying planes into civilian tower blocks on 9/11. I do however remember muslims around the world coming out onto the streets to celebrate the attrocities.

Edited by roosterboost

I doubt that very much. I don't remember non muslims attacking muslims in New York after muslims killed (SORRY MURDERED) 3000 by flying planes into civilian tower blocks on 9/11.

I don't remember Christians attacking Christians after Anders Behring Breivik killed (SORRY MURDERED) 77 people, mainly children.

Imagine if it had been 18000 Muslims marching against extremist Islam and the terrorist acts committed by these extremist.

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 20:15 ----------

But that is only because Muslims do not yet have the capability to bring the fight on mass to our shores.

Your lack of knowledge is embarrassing. For a start, Pakistan has nuclear weapons.