Paris shooting. 17 dead

I doubt that very much. I don't remember non muslims attacking muslims in New York after muslims killed (SORRY MURDERED) 3000 by flying planes into civilian tower blocks on 9/11. I do however remember muslims around the world coming out onto the streets to celebrate the attrocities.

Could you imagine how different life would be right now if those Muslims had been condemning that action instead of cheering it.

Imagine if it had been 18000 Muslims marching against extremist Islam and the terrorist acts committed by these extremist.
But that will never happen because they never do! Only a small number of Muslims ever speak out against such atrocities: those with jobs that might be lost if they didn't speak out when a reporter shoves a microphone in their face unexpectedly, and the HMGov puppets (MCGB).

But that will never happen because they never do! Only a small number of Muslims ever speak out against such atrocities: those with jobs that might be lost if they didn't speak out when a reporter shoves a microphone in their face unexpectedly, and the HMGov puppets (MCGB).

None so blind as those who refuse to see.