Paris shooting. 17 dead

No, it's a question. Why not grow a pair and actually try and answer it instead of running away like a girly?

Its a question based on an unfounded opinion, so it can not be answered unless you actuality agree with the unfounded opinion.

Your lack of knowledge is embarrassing. For a start, Pakistan has nuclear weapons.
Indeed! Pakistan should never have been allowed to develop/aquire nuclear weapons. Their efforts to do so justified immediate military action, but none was taken. It was grossly irresponsible of the West to have allowed it to happen - a massive tactical blunder!

Never......:rolleyes:
How can you be "proud" to be a Muslim after this!

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 20:34 ----------

Are they not attacking the Talban on behalf of the west.
Not that I've noticed. They're too busy looking after the likes of Osama Bin Laden. Forgot about that? They say one thing and do another. They cannot be trusted. Pakistan is not an ally of the West. I suspect that Western leaders are just playing along for now.

How can you be "proud" to be a Muslim after this!

In the same way you can feel proud to be Christian after what Anders Breivik did presumably.

The men who did this are no more to do with Mafya than than the Yorkshire Ripper is to do with you.

Are they not attacking the Talban on behalf of the west.

Hasn't there military school and the children within it recently suffered an horrific and cowardly attack at the hands of the Taliban. Pakistan has some issues that no one here would want on home soil. In a lot of cases they get my sympathy!

I agree that the murderers were wrong, cartoons that are drawn to offend are also wrong.

You are a prime example of why islam will never sit comfortably amongst other religions of the world.Killing people because a cartoon upsets people who worship non existent gods has no place in a modern civilised world.The western world have made comedy out of religion for years Father Ted,Spike Milligan,Monty Python,Dave Allen,Rowan Atkinson and you know why because we can laugh at ourselves and not take things too seriously,islam does not seem to be able to do that.I am proud to say that i live my life quite happily without religion having anything to do with it at all.I have to be honest i am absolutely sick of hearing about islam everyday,why cant you be a quiet religion.