Paris shooting. 17 dead

OK, so the guys at the french magazine office. What did they do that warranted them being murdered?

Muslims didn't murder those guys, two brothers did. You say they were acting in the name of Islam. I say fine, the Bush regime killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq in the name of Freedom and Democracy. Is Democracy to blame?

Muslims didn't murder those guys, two brothers did. You say they were acting in the name of Islam. I say fine, the Bush regime killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq in the name of Freedom and Democracy. Is Democracy to blame?

Re your bold. No I did not.

I asked you why the people in that office were murdered?

Ive removed the bold, as it may be taken out of context.

Edited by gimp27

OK, so the guys at the french magazine office. What did they do that warranted them being murdered?

You care so much that you can spell Charlie Hebdo impeccably:rolleyes:

The short answer is nothing. Pretty much like almost all of the 5m Muslims in France have done nothing to deserve the vitriol that is about to come their way.

The smart response to atrocities like this is for people to unite against them. You seem to be trying your best to drive a wedge in there instead. Would you care to explain why?

You care so much that you can spell Charlie Hebdo impeccably:rolleyes:

The short answer is nothing. Pretty much like almost all of the 5m Muslims in France have done nothing to deserve the vitriol that is about to come their way.

The smart response to atrocities like this is for people to unite against them. You seem to be trying your best to drive a wedge in there instead. Would you care to explain why?

I see. So the reference to the french office is uncaring is it? mmmm.

I raised the question as to why the cartoonists, policemen and even a maintainence man were murdered. Is that better?

Just as a teeny weeny point, you are accusing me of trying to drive a wedge etc etc, when all im asking is a justifiable reason as to why these people were murdered. I have no intention of driving any wedge between faiths, or even blaming Islam for it. I leave stirring up to other closet stirring posters.

Just like this example;

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1346748

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 23:23 ----------

I think you know very well why they were murdered. They were murdered over the cartoons so why are you asking?

Im asking because id like to know whether you think this was justified murder. I know it wasnt.

I see. So the reference to the french office is uncaring is it? mmmm.

I raised the question as to why the cartoonists, policemen and even a maintainence man were murdered. Is that better?

Just as a teeny weeny point, you are accusing me of trying to drive a wedge etc etc, when all im asking is a justifiable reason as to why these people were murdered. I have no intention of driving any wedge between faiths, or even blaming Islam for it. I leave stirring up to other closet stirring posters.

Just like this example;

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1346748

If you understood my OP in the thread that you've linked to, you wouldn't have brought it up here:rolleyes:

How about answering my question. To remind you, it was: Can you explain why you are posting inflammatory nonsense that is clearly designed to inflame a very serious situation?

ETA: I just spotted the characteristic spelling mistake. No need to answer, we've debated this stuff a hundred times. I've used the same name each time though:rolleyes:

Edited by sibon

If you understood my OP in the thread that you've linked to, you wouldn't have brought it up here:rolleyes:

How about answering my question. To remind you, it was: Can you explain why you are posting inflammatory nonsense that is clearly designed to inflame a very serious situation?

ETA: I just spotted the characteristic spelling mistake. No need to answer, we've debated this stuff a hundred times. I've used the same name each time though:rolleyes:

Can you really be that shallow as to not understand the satire of me relating back to your old thread? OK, let me help you. Cartoons.

That is how blooming silly it is. Murdered over a cartoon. And if that comment is inflammatory nonsense that is clearly designed to inflame a very serious situation, then you need to tell your mummy to back off with the calpol.

And the old "Your a troll/username/im telling my mummy" nonense is for playgrounds, so grow up and let people have a decent discussion without idiots like you bleating the "Tension" card. We are all grown-ups here, and have a right to question motives of murderers.

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 23:42 ----------

Everyone knows it wasn't! :loopy:

Yes, but not everyone:hihi::hihi:

Can you really be that shallow as to not understand the satire of me relating back to your old thread? OK, let me help you. Cartoons.

That is how blooming silly it is. Murdered over a cartoon. And if that comment is inflammatory nonsense that is clearly designed to inflame a very serious situation, then you need to tell your mummy to back off with the calpol.

And the old "Your a troll/username/im telling my mummy" nonense is for playgrounds, so grow up and let people have a decent discussion without idiots like you bleating the "Tension" card. We are all grown-ups here, and have a right to question motives of murderers.

---------- Post added 08-01-2015 at 23:42 ----------

Yes, but not everyone:hihi::hihi:

The motives behind the murderers are; bat poo crazy thinking they are doing it because somebody might have offended Muslims. That's about right isn't it?

Why every other French Muslim needs to get tarred with same brush I don't know.

I think that a large swathe of society is sick of people like you, posting rubbish like that and fanning these terrible flames.

Go and buy yourself a mirror.

I think the rest of humanity is sick of folks like you trying to make excuses for the excesses of Islam.

Go and buy yourself a mirror.