Class War party - all discussion here please.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/lewisham/11704297.VIDEO__Anarchist_political_party_promises_to_raise_hell/

An anarchist party from the 1980s is launching a political offensive on the ruling class in Lewisham, promising to raise hell.

The Class War Party are standing a candidate for the Lewisham West and Penge constituency to stand up for the working class.

Class War see no difference between any of the modern parties, and Ian Bone, Class War's candidate for Lewisham West and Penge, has promised to be completely different from other candidates.

He said: "I'm not making lots of promises like some of the other candidates, I'm not going to be cleaning up dog **** off the streets or curing the plague, we're focussing on national issues."

Class War's main policies are to abolish all public schools, double all benefits and pensions and to impose a 50% mansion tax.

Mr Bone said: "Public schools are the main cause of inequality in the nation, most of the politicians and pop stars of today all went to public schools.

Another of Class War's policies is to dissolve the British monarchy. who state on their website that the ruling class need a short, sharp kick in the ********.

He said: "We're proposing to takeover Buckingham Palace and give it back to the homeless. The monarchy is not having a great time at the minute with Prince Andrew and with James Hewitt so I think it's a good time to put that forward.

With tax cuts, corporate welfare, bank bailouts and direct cash subsidies for owning land that are not subject to the benefit cap, and starvation of the poor. Tis clear in this country, there is being waged a class war!

Tory toffs at the top, poor men outdoors on the floor, why do those greedy mother******s have to start a class war?

I don't know. But. I do know Class War has returned to the UK, and they will be fighting the election. What do you think to Class War?

Are you in favour of Class War?

Or perhaps you hate the poor?

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/lewisham/11704297.VIDEO__Anarchist_political_party_promises_to_raise_hell/

With tax cuts, corporate welfare, bank bailouts and direct cash subsidies for owning land that are not subject to the benefit cap, and starvation of the poor. Tis clear in this country, there is being waged a class war!

Tory toffs at the top, poor men outdoors on the floor, why do those greedy mother******s have to start a class war?

I don't know. But. I do know Class War has returned to the UK, and they will be fighting the election. What do you think to Class War?

Are you in favour of Class War?

Or perhaps you hate the poor?

I think it's absurd, as are their ideas. As for a war, these morons have little get up and go at the best of times. Can't imagine them being too effective in a campaign or war :)

Why would anarchists want to stand for election..isn't that somehow a contradiction in terms..?

It reminds me of the anti - capitalist protests by the Occupy idiots. They stood there on the news spouting their garbage about being against big corporations and big business , whilst drinking a cup of Costa Coffee and filming the protests on their Apple Iphones. :hihi::hihi:

They stood there on the news spouting their garbage about being against big corporations and big business , whilst drinking a cup of Costa Coffee and filming the protests on their Apple Iphones. :hihi::hihi:

To be fair to them they burnt down the shops after nicking their coffees and phones.