Eco cash accounts

The only other way is via Post office Moneygram....But to be honest I wouldn't recommend it, although I did use it once myself without too much problem.

You go to a local post office....Say how much you want to send....they convert it into whatever local currency at whatever the exchange rate is, say who has to pick it up....They give you a code/reference number....you tell whoever it is what the number is (by whatever means you have available) then they can pick it up from a post office there...They will need some form of identification to be able to pick it up.

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/moneygram-cash-transfers

Ah right. Western Union might be another option but they dont have a good reputation either do they?

Western Union have a terrible reputation...But in fairness, the Post Office Moneygram I used, went without a hitch and the person I sent it to was able to pick the money up within a couple of hours....

western union require IDs in Zimbabwe , which orphans cannot provide as they aren't registered at birth they don't stand a chance that's why I want to use Eco cash which all the person receiving only needs a eco cash card

western union require IDs in Zimbabwe , which orphans cannot provide as they aren't registered at birth they don't stand a chance that's why I want to use Eco cash which all the person receiving only needs a eco cash card

Plane ticket and take it yourself.