Abu Hamza sentenced to Life Imprisonment in USA

So , Islamic extremist Hamza , who loved this countries hospitality and benefits but wanted to kill us has now finally got what he deserves............... LIFE in a US prison.

what made me laugh though was his lawyers asked the judge to "take into account his missing hands and eye" :hihi:

Bye , bye Hamza. :wave:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-30754959

So , Islamic extremist Hamza , who loved this countries hospitality and benefits but wanted to kill us has now finally got what he deserves............... LIFE in a US prison.

what made me laugh though was his lawyers asked the judge to "take into account his missing hands and eye" :hihi:

Bye , bye Hamza. :wave:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-30754959

Does my freedom of speech allow me to say what a truly repulsive man Hamza was (or still is, just banged up!)

Let's hope he gets very little publicity from now on. Truly vile person.

What would represent a 'result' though, is not that he 'rots in prison' (that would only satisfy some people's lust for vengeance). Would it not be a real result if he were made to confront and renounce his viciousness? Becomes a decent human being?

I am not optimistic that it will happen, but I live in hope.

Let's hope he gets very little publicity from now on. Truly vile person.

What would represent a 'result' though, is not that he 'rots in prison' (that would only satisfy some people's lust for vengeance). Would it not be a real result if he were made to confront and renounce his viciousness? Becomes a decent human being?

I am not optimistic that it will happen, but I live in hope.

It will never happen. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.

Never.