Cheap trowels sheffield

Dunelm probably best bet... Good quality matching sets there.... Ours have lasted for years

He's looking for "Trowels" not Towels !

Any good garden centre stocks trowels but while the soil is so saturated it's best to stay off it and wait for better weather.

Make your own.

Yes he may as well a wooden one. He/s never been a plasterer more of a romancer./ All trades men have loads of old trowels/ tools / that they collect through there working life. Marshall town he has never seen one no mind owned one. . He lives in a fantasy world like to see him skim a ceiling .:hihi::hihi::hihi:

When will the users of this forum/Sheffielders get it into their head that you get what you pay for!!!!

Buy a decent one and it will last years and get the job done so much easier.

Waste of time buying expensive tools if you dont know how to use them . :hihi::hihi::hihi: a trades man would never buy a load of rubbish or even ask were you can buy some

Edited by spider1

Yes he may as well a wooden one. He/s never been a plasterer more of a romancer./ All trades men have loads of old trowels/ tools / that they collect through there working life. Marshall town he has never seen one no mind owned one. . He lives in a fantasy world like to see him skim a ceiling .:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Come and have a look then if you want as someone else said earlier in the thread cheap ones rust. What do you do when it rust CHUCK IT AWAY. hence the thread. I am not going to use my Marshall town trowel which cost me £49 quid 4 years ago to dot and dab and bond the walls hence this thread again it's been thrown away now.

Now go back into you little loney life. I put a thread on here for people to help me out and then you come along.

---------- Post added 11-01-2015 at 18:50 ----------

Now I have had my rant and thanks to Alisonmanic i got one. Mods please close thread