Pillow advice-i need to sleep better

Same problem. I bought two Slumberland feather ones, and the feathers were sticking through and spikey. Slumberland customer service didn't want to know.

I bought another couple from Dunelm Mills, still can't get comfy. I find foam ones hard.

I 'used' to have exactly the same problem as you OP, but solved it by eventually after trying all the expensive types, I purchased a very cheap pillow from Primark ....BLISS!, when that one eventually 'turned against me' (bonkers, I know, but that is truly what seems to happen with my pillows), I bought another cheapy from Morrisons and it works! I have bought cheap ones from loads of different shops now, defo worth a try zzzzzzzzzzzz x

It's very personal.

This. I sleep on my stomach but all the pillows I've found for people that sleep the same don't work for me. It's trial and error unless you fit into that ideal group of people that it was designed for :)