Lost yellow iphone 5c

My daughter lost her yellow IPhone 5c in corporation (night club) on Friday 9th January, she has photos on there that can't ever be replaced plz inbox me if found reward will be given I know it's very unlikely to be found now but worth a try thanks for reading

Hi Clare,

If you or your daughter have facebook then head over to the "Online Sheffield" group on there.

They have a huge audience touching 40k likes and being a regular user I have seen similar posted on their and the lost items have been found a good few times. I'm sure you probably know what Facebook is all about but if they post it then the readers will retweet it and before you know it thousands of users around Sheffield will see it!

Good luck I hope she gets it back!

Call Corp again or ask in person. These days if some employee does not know or does not have the time to look they often say no.

Try again we always do with often different result for each time we do so.

I used to work at Corp - everything is passed to the lovely lady on reception and she logs it there and then. Nobody at the club would fob somebody off. Sadly if they've said no it's very likely that it hasn't been handed in.