Another Hate Preacher Speaks Out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905075/Hate-preacher-backs-massacres-says-Britain-enemy-Islam.html

Mizanur Rahman defended murders of 12 people at Charlie Hebdo offices

Hate cleric said: ‘Insulting Islam…they can’t expect a different result'

Rahman also praised Al Qaeda and said ‘Britain is the enemy of Islam’

Experts have warned the sermon could incite further terror killings

He is currently on bail after he was arrested on suspicion of terror offences last year

Nice Bloke eh!:loopy:

Does freedom of speech not give him the right to offend in this case or does it not apply when it's a muslim?

I don't agree with his veiws by the way before anyone jumps in saying I condone what he says.

Does freedom of speech not give him the right to offend in this case or does it not apply when it's a muslim?

I don't agree with his veiws by the way before anyone jumps in saying I condone what he says.

this tool is clearly inciting hatred against the country that houses him. So seeing as he hates the west so much the hospitality awarded to him should be withdrawn ............ PERMANENTLY .

this tool is clearly inciting hatred against the country that houses him. So seeing as he hates the west so much the hospitality awarded to him should be withdrawn ............ PERMANENTLY .

Another hate preacher speaks.

Hospitality is shown to guests. This man is British and therefore you can't send him anywhere. Have you not realised by now the minority of people who speak like him are nearly all British citizens. The ones who aren't have already been kicked out of the UK or banned from entering.

Edited by Bounce

Hospitality is shown to guests. This man is British and therefore you can't send him anywhere. Have you not realised by now the people who speak like him are nearly all British citizens. The ones who weren't have already been kicked out of the UK or banned from entering.

I posted on the first page of this thread what i think should happen to these people.

would that be because i dont conform tp your fluffy bunny , leftie view of the world . ?

No.

It is because you appear to hate a great many things.

---------- Post added 12-01-2015 at 23:43 ----------

Hospitality should be withdrawn permanently.

That would be lovely. A country without Peni.

Can we play the joker and insist that the radicalised Muslims who live here all swear to forgo any kind of violence and indulge in constructive dialogue?

Can we play the joker and insist that the radicalised Muslims who live here all swear to forgo any kind of violence and indulge in constructive dialogue?

Yes.

Insist: Demand something forcefully, not accepting refusal:

So what are the consequences for refusal?

Yes.

Insist: Demand something forcefully, not accepting refusal:

So what are the consequences for refusal?

We could lock them in a room with you. That should bore them into submission.