Are players wage demands an obstacle for the Blades??

trav4

Jim Phipps has said on his twitter we are not near the limit

Excellent.

I think it's also important to realise that we've already beaten PL and championship clubs over the past 12 month.

We're undoubtedly; on our day one of the best teams outside the top 10 of the PL... so it's only a matter of time as to when we get promoted and ultimately back into the PL... making it very appealing for young ambitious players who also fit our criteria.

TBF it's very logical.

The U21's beat Coventry today as well. The futures bright ;-)

Edited by JonBladesman

Excellent.

I think it's also important to realise that we've already beaten PL and championship clubs over the past 12 month.

We're undoubtedly; on our day one of the best teams outside the top 10 of the PL... so it's only a matter of time as to when we get promoted and ultimately back into the PL... making it very appealing for young ambitious players who also fit our criteria.

TBF it's very logical.

The U21's beat Coventry today as well. The futures bright ;-)

:hihi::hihi: good old Jon,i see you are trying to make frankie bite.......again:hihi:

Im a blade but even this made me :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 13-01-2015 at 13:20 ----------

seriously though we do still have to stay within the financial fair play rules so yes some people would be beyond our means- I think thats why butler has gone and i think thats why collins and porter should also go before the transfer window closes.